• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets throughout the UK- Please List

Is Arturo the Spanish one? I don't use them for my bunny, but my old cat Ollie was registered there and we always saw the Spanish (I think) vet who was lovely!

Hi :wave: Yes he's the Spanish one, he's excellent with all animals (even snakes!!!) and gets booked up very quickly. My mum won't see anyone else there with her dogs/buns. He's sorted out a few complex things with her animals and he genuinely cares. Don't think the other vets are much cop there though.

Last edited:
Paula and Emily at King Richard's Vet in Leicester are very good

And of course, Subo who moved to Slough (can't remember the name of the practice at the moment).

We are with king richards too! very lovely when Perdy bunny was poorly and always seem to humour my ridiculous barrage of questions! :D

Chris at Kettering Vets 4 Pets, come off the A14 at the hospital exit, 3rd exit on the roundabout heading towards the town centre/hospital, at the roundabout just before the hospital take the 1st exit and then the first right :wave:

Chris is fantastic, I couldn't reccomend him more :love: Sarah the VN is VERY rabbit savy too, as is the rest of the team (even the receptionists!) as many own their own rabbits :thumb: he is open to suggestions and will take your opinions into account too.
They offer vaccinations 4 life for rabbits, you pay a one off payment of £99 and never have to pay for a vaccination again :thumb:
They're getting a new vet but I'm unsure who it is :wave:

i dont suppose people may think about changing the format of this thread slightly?
especially if there is going to be lots more?

i am have a lot of difficulty sifting through for the vet info-in relevant areas (i do have a neurological condition and it maybe that)

i was thinking of;

1) area

2) name of vets

3) website link

4) comments

but if everyone else is managing ok then no probs :):)

p.s. maybe then also the moderators can put it into alphabetical order for us too ha ha :)

i dont suppose people may think about changing the format of this thread slightly?
especially if there is going to be lots more?

i am have a lot of difficulty sifting through for the vet info-in relevant areas (i do have a neurological condition and it maybe that)

i was thinking of;

1) area

2) name of vets

3) website link

4) comments

but if everyone else is managing ok then no probs :):)

p.s. maybe then also the moderators can put it into alphabetical order for us too ha ha :)

I may well take all this info and put it into a thread later on :wave:

Does anyone know of a rabbit savvy vet in or near York? =)

Hi! I use Abbeyfields on Clarence St, which was recommended to me by other RU members in York. However, the particularly bunny savvy vet (Jo) left a few months back and another bunny savvy vet left and the only one who I like who is still there (Nigel) isn't regularly in the sugery at the moment but thats only temporary and I do trust him. Does anyone who uses this vets know which one Jo moved to, apparently its in Leeds but thats all I know.

Right of the page on the grey bar there is a button which says 'search thread' you can use that to, well, search the thread :oops:

Back