• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agouti rabbits??

They are an extremely high energy pair and rarely stop. When they do stay still they are chewing everything in sight. They have gnawed off every bit in the inside of the hutch that they can get to and almost destroyed a cat tree they like sitting on top of! She got through this in three days!

SkyStick.JPG

They are an extremely high energy pair and rarely stop. When they do stay still they are chewing everything in sight. They have gnawed off every bit in the inside of the hutch that they can get to and almost destroyed a cat tree they like sitting on top of! She got through this in three days!

SkyStick.JPG

they look and sound wild to me!!! do they have ridiculously long back legs and bodies and heads that look strangely 'narrow'?

have just noticed you are in Glasgow!!!

However there is an overnight train! or bunny runs.

OR I happen to have a friend that is going to Scotland later this month.

Can you e-mail me some photos???

twigs.way@ntlworld.com

they really sound like they have wild in them. Pippin has very short dense fur, long narrow ears with black tip, very narrow face with slightly bulgy eyes and a really narrow long body - but not thin - just narrow. He is hyperactive. he nibbles you if you stroke him. His tail is blak on top and white underneath - he has a white tum.

He is definitely a wildie.

have just noticed you are in Glasgow!!!

However there is an overnight train! or bunny runs.

OR I happen to have a friend that is going to Scotland later this month.

Can you e-mail me some photos???

twigs.way@ntlworld.com

they really sound like they have wild in them. Pippin has very short dense fur, long narrow ears with black tip, very narrow face with slightly bulgy eyes and a really narrow long body - but not thin - just narrow. He is hyperactive. he nibbles you if you stroke him. His tail is blak on top and white underneath - he has a white tum.

He is definitely a wildie.

I will get some to you as soon as I can wrestle the laptop away from my son! WeeBarraxO did some photos of them here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=301245&highlight=Starfish

I don't have an agouti rabbit, but I had a cuddle from one last week. She has already appeared on this thread with her sister.

P7260426-2.jpg

I think some people find them boring because they look like wild buns? I personally LOVE the colour, my baby Tabby was an agouti. I would have loved Rimmi to be agouti but I ended up with him because he was 'inperfect' :roll:

Winter is 'chinchilla' which is a grey version of chinchilla. :)

I have just adopted Logan my agouti from our local rescue and he was in there for 5 months, he is very shy, but I know he is going to be a special little boy and is so so handsome!!:love::love:

I think some people find them boring because they look like wild buns? I personally LOVE the colour, my baby Tabby was an agouti. I would have loved Rimmi to be agouti but I ended up with him because he was 'inperfect' :roll:

Winter is 'chinchilla' which is a grey version of chinchilla. :)

I think that must be it but i dont get it. I love watching them and i am always wiondering if they do what they do because of 'instinct' or whatever. :love:

Back