• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo 19.02.06 - 23.07.11

susiemae

Mama Doe
We said goodbye to our beloved Gizmo yesterday who bravely battled against his tooth abscess.

Much loved, greatly missed, never forgotton

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand on my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.

-Anonymous

2011_0722Pics0006.jpg

i am so so sorry to hear of your loss :( i too have a bun who has an abscess and is going tomorrow to have an xray to see about possible removal of back tooth that is causing it. i am petrified he may not come out of it... i am remaining positive though as he hasnt had problems before.

may he now rest in peace and may u find comfort in all the kind words from fellow owners x

i am so so sorry to hear of your loss :( i too have a bun who has an abscess and is going tomorrow to have an xray to see about possible removal of back tooth that is causing it. i am petrified he may not come out of it... i am remaining positive though as he hasnt had problems before.

may he now rest in peace and may u find comfort in all the kind words from fellow owners x

I wish you all the very best of luck with your bunny. I hope it is good news for you tomorrow. Sadly, isnt wasn't meant to be for Gizmo, though we tried everything we could. Many bunnies do have a good chance of recovery though and I hope that your bun is one of them x

Back