Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone got this run??? take 2

Default Has anyone got this run??? take 2

Ive just ordered it as it was a fab price! has anyone got it or ordered from the company?
    http://ukpetsonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=600

I know they are weaker in some ways than wooden runs but i could get tent pegs and peg the run to the ground. Also it is foldable and very cheap. I hope its as good as i imagine.

No arguments please.

I have the trixie one which is similar. I love mine as its relatively easy to move around and folds down. My only comment is be careful if your bun has a small head as one of mine got their heads stuck in it and I panicked all night as I thought she was going to die of fright as she went very quiet after I rescued her.
    Mum to Buzz, Lady, Alfie and Midnight
    Binky free Molly, Tilly & Isabelle

www.hopperholidays.co.uk

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

don't hav it, but only problem i can see is it rusting. wooden ones can rot though and they get pee stains, so you can't win either way

I was going to say, it would be great for an inside bun.

Mama Doe

I have the very similar trixie one as well. I really like mine. They don't rust apart from the little joining bits to hold the pieces together. I am going to reinforce mine with cable ties when and if it starts to get weak because of this.

I wish I could order one at that price, but I am too poor at the moment. It's a fabulous price. Good find
    Always believe you can change the world even if its only a tiny bit, because every tiny bit needed someone who changed it. >

Well done - I would get a hidey place to go in it too

Quote Originally Posted by molly35 View Post
    I have the trixie one which is similar. I love mine as its relatively easy to move around and folds down. My only comment is be careful if your bun has a small head as one of mine got their heads stuck in it and I panicked all night as I thought she was going to die of fright as she went very quiet after I rescued her.

Mine are Mini rex. What breed was yours that head got stuck?

Mama Doe

If you are worried about the buns getting stuck, you can always attach some wire netting around the lower bit. This is what I have done when I have smaller buns in there. Just do it with cable ties.
    Always believe you can change the world even if its only a tiny bit, because every tiny bit needed someone who changed it. >

Warren Scout

I have this run mine is about 3 years old now. The only thing that has rusted is the chains on the lift up door (on mine).

And some of the clips which hold the roof bit on have come away or fallen off but still useable.

R.I.P Fudge and Thumper ~ 2007-2011 (miss you both so much xx)

Thanks guys im really exited about getting it!

Im going to make a shelter for with my dad (builder with lots of wood in shed)

What size would you recomend for 2 mini rex's?