Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Useful Topics - Health

That's fabulous Karen!!!
    My blog, Howard's House

Wedding pictures!

My signature might stay as the above for the whole year...afterall...look at those faces...aren't they rather gorgeous? I think so! I might be a little eager with the ChirsMoose spirit...or perhaps just a little lazy in not bothering to change my signature pic. The choice is yours!

Heart issues - specifically Rexes - quite long but some good points, and a video of mouth breathing. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=281880
    Even if you're on the right track...you'll get run over if you just sit there - Will Rogers

Sleep tight Vinnie x

The Challenge!

Thank you, have added to the first post.

This is a great idea
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warren Scout

Skin problems?
    I have just found a lumpy bit on the scruff of my buns neck... thought it was a stickyweed cleave thing, then looked closer and it's almost like a white-ish scab with a few blackish bits?? Bit worried?!! It's Sunday so no vet, is it something I should get checked out asap?? It isn't bothering my bun.

Thank you. I'll have a little look through the sort of advice it gives and pop it in the first post.

Would it help if I posted an individual thread with a rabbit mouth breathing? As it seems to be something which lots of people don't know (thankfully). It is in the cardiac video but may be more helpful to have an individual thread with a clear title?
    Even if you're on the right track...you'll get run over if you just sit there - Will Rogers

Sleep tight Vinnie x

The Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Coineanach View Post
    Would it help if I posted an individual thread with a rabbit mouth breathing? As it seems to be something which lots of people don't know (thankfully). It is in the cardiac video but may be more helpful to have an individual thread with a clear title?

oooh yes...I dont know anything about that and would be interested...will you add the thread to the list? thanks! great help this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Coineanach View Post
    I think, that knowing and seeing your beautiful bridge bunny, we could all learn a lot from yuor experience with her. Mouth breathing is horrid and i hope i never have to see it. Bless you for wanting to pass that knowledge on.