• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla has been accused of biting a neighbours child!

mothers if there is no mark i dont see what the problem is, some people are so stupid course rabbits bite if you wiggle ur finger through, stuid child and mother

i use the well you got nine others tactic along with how much do you want to keep the rest, keep your fingers to yourself

Silly little brat! :censored: I was always told as a child that if I ever tormented an animal and got bitten, it would be my fault. What happened to teaching children that?

And if the rabbit HAD bitten, they'd of known about it. An angry rabbit bite is certainly different from an affectionate nip, the former tends to have much more blood :shock:

and wait he... walked into your house! :shock: Has he been taught ANY manners?

and wait he... walked into your house! Has he been taught ANY manners?

Yup, and he stands in our driving way when im trying to park, yanks the car door open before ive stopped & gibbers on about his football being in our back garden. :roll:

Hopefully it'll all blow over.

If anything, I'd say the blame lies with the mother though; I don't like children being labelled as brats simply because they're doing what their parents have taught them is acceptable behaviour.

Oh my :shock: People like that really annoy me :evil: Similar thing happend to me, one of the many children that visit next door starting shoving her hand through my hedge, recking the hedge and scratching herself I was heading to tell her to stop but the parent 'in charge' was there the whole time telling her to carry on, she was trying to shove her hand through the hedge to stroke my dogs and the 'carer' was telling her to do it!! :? Luckily she had just missed the bit of hedge where the dogs were, she'd got the bit of hedge past the gate where the dogs don't have access to because that could've been dangerous, the girl was only young and my dogs snap when they are excited, my big airdale terrier mouths you to but can bite if she's excited. I had Beano on her harness and lead (before I was aware of possible dangers from harnesses and leads) and this was when Beano was very territorial and agressive and Beano ran towards the hand and lunged, going to scratch and bite. Beano can do a fair bit of damage and luckily the hedge was in the way and I got hold of Beano but the neighbour still said she'd bitten the girl :evil: If something had of happend it would've been the carers fault for telling the child to shove her hand through some ones hedge to see if they can stroke the dogs unknowing of what could be on the other side!! :roll:

is he autistic/aspergic by any chance?

Its both brothers, we have wondered this & my dad had kind of asked in a roundabout way without offending the mum but weve just come to the conclusion that theyve not been shown any bounderies or manners.

I'd be very careful, neighbours like that are perfectly capable of buying rat poison and giving it to your bunnies.

Well next time throws a stone at a bunny or he pokes his grotty little finger thru I'd be tempted to gnaw it off myself!;)

Sounds like both little brats need a slap. Or at least be taught SOME manners. :evil:
THIS is why I really dislike children!

Sounds like both little brats need a slap. Or at least be taught SOME manners. :evil:
THIS is why I really dislike children!

Not all children are brats. I think the parents are to blame, children have to be taught right and wrong.

Not all children are brats. I think the parents are to blame, children have to be taught right and wrong.

True. But the only children I know who act horrid have wonderful parents. They just don't know what to do with the kids anymore. Sad really.

Surely children have some sort of common sense though!? If something has teeth - dont put your fingers near it!? Surely they have at least this little thought process? :shock:

True. But the only children I know who act horrid have wonderful parents. They just don't know what to do with the kids anymore. Sad really.

Surely children have some sort of common sense though!? If something has teeth - dont put your fingers near it!? Surely they have at least this little thought process? :shock:

Depends how young..my 3 yr old doesn't make the connection but has been taught not to put fingers in cages..doesn't mean she doesn't need reminding...

I guess it depends on the age of the child. Some kids do some really stupid things because they don't understand what might happen, they have no sence of danger. My five year old has been taught that poking her fingers into anything is dangerous. We go to the city farm quite a lot, and all she hears from me is 'don't poke your fingers in'. She knows not to, but I don't think it hurts to remind her! My one year old just wants to touch, chase and grab any animal/bird she sees at the moment. Not because she is a brat and wants to hurt them but because she is learning. My cats have scratched her a couple of times but she still tries to pick them up and cuddle them.

:thumb: As I already said earlier on the thread, you can't blame a child if the parents haven't taught them right from wrong.

That's quite rare I would imagine; the children I know who are badly behaved have parents who, although lovely people, couldn't be described as wonderful parents.

Back