• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttons

GroovyLou

Warren Scout
I didnt think I would be posting in here for a while, but that day came.... Tuesday 21st June.
You were in a lot of pain, passing blood and werent eating much. The Vet said you didnt have much chance in getting through the night. As you were in a lot of pain I thought the best thing to do, which was the most hardest decision to make was to put you to sleep. :cry: :cry:

I remember picking you up from our local pet shop. I brought you home with the help of one of my friends who had got your sister. My dad said oh no you have really gone out and got a rabbit. I said yep isnt he cute! That evening I poped out and got a text from my mum saying Dad has gone mad he is sitting there in the lounge cuddlying Buttons. My dad isnt one for pets so I knew Buttons had won him over!

You loved playing out in the garden, eatting my mums plants and hiding in the bushes!

Remember your girlfriend Snowy... She used to pop round sometimes. You both used to chill out in the sun together and washed each other.

August 2008, we moved in to our new home with my partner Adam. You soon settled in, exploring the new garden, hopping about on the grass, and hiding in the big bush. You even hopped into the garage and helped Adam with his car, altough you did get really dirty and mummy wasnt happy!

As you were getting older we decided it was best for you to be indoors. You loved it in doors as you got to see us more and have lots more chats. Adam used to blame you for when he farted saying it was your fault but I suck up for you!

I am going to miss our cuddles and chats we used to have together. I am even going to miss the washes you used to give me!

Dont forget B.E.D time! I nearly said it to you before going to bed the other night.

Sleep tight my bunny Butt Butt.

Love you xxx :love::love:

Buttons05130704.jpg

P4130083.jpg

P9180074.jpg

04072009169.jpg

24072010344.jpg

Thank You everyone for all your nice comments. He meant the world to me. He was my first bunny.
He had such a great personality and loved everyone.

Back