• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Lily - 11/06/11*

MillyLop

Warren Scout
two weeks ago today, our beautiful Lily suddenly passed away :cry::cry: One minute she was happily eating her nuggets, and not even 10 minutes later she was stretched out on the floor... asleep :cry: she was just over 2 years old, I never imagined losing one of them so young! we've asked a few vets and they think it was most likely a heart condition, so at least it was quick and fairly painless :(

she was so beautiful, she loved her sister Miley so so much! they were always by eachothers side. Miley had her time with Lily to say goodbye, and is back to her old self (we're bringing her indoors to free range so she's not left outside alone) i wish Lily was still here playing with her sister, we miss her so so much :cry:

Miley and Lily were our first ever pets we had together, and i never imagined it being so hard saying goodbye to one of them. we loved her so so much, she brought so much joy and happiness to our lives :)

here's a pic of Lily & Miley when we got them, this is before Lilys ears had even flopped :lol:

P1010471b.jpg

this is of them a few months later.. :love::love:

P1010717.jpg

and these were all taken just a couple of months ago.. :love::love::love:

IMG_0262b.jpg

IMG_0322b.jpg

IMG_0333b.jpg

we will continue to miss you each day for the rest of our lives, forever and always in our hearts xxxxxxxxxx

Im really sorry.
What a beautiful girl she was....And her sister too.
They get into your heart, these bunnies, but they dont mean to break it.
Sleep well,Lily.xxx

Back