• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer, my soul mate.

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
As soon as I saw you I knew we were supposed to be together, you captured my heart, there was this cheeky look on your face i just could not resist along with the fact you were so beautiful.

Cottonmather and Honeybunnies let me take you home, you used to shake like a leaf when I came to feed you, such a scared little bunny.

dreamer3.jpg

I found you a friend called Tinkerbell, you loved eachother instantly and as time went by you came to love me too.

Photo0120.jpg

IMG_5400.jpg

I loved watching you fly through the air in your binky mad moments, and loved running up the garden with you in hot pursuit. You'd do anything for treaties including posing for the camera which you became very good at!

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

I bonded you with Joey and Saffy and you enjoyed being part of a gang... until we sadly lost saffy, even though she bossed you around you really mourned for her.

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

Then along came Teddy, you weren't sure to start with but eventually you became a very close little family.

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5232copy.jpg

You loved to loll snoozing under the apple tree just as much as binkying and speeding up and down the garden.

IMG_1514.jpg

Today you weren't well for the first time, I took you to the vets but knew you still weren't right, there was no time to get you back, you fitted in my arms and passed away.... I sat on the hall way floor holding you and sobbing, not my dreamer, my special little man. I love you more than you'll ever know my cheeky little chap... I can't believe I'm writing this... you were supposed to be with me for so much longer, its not fair. :cry:

Sleep tight my brave little boy, binky free with Saffy, I love you with all my heart. xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss! :cry:

I love those binky pics! I think you may have posted them before cos I remember thinking WOW :shock::D

So sorry you have lost your beautiful, special friend. Thinking of you and his bunny family at this sad time.xxx

Lara, a lovely tribute.
I cannot say anything that will make you feel better but want you to know I am so grateful to you for adopting this special bunny and giving him such a wonderful life. He was rescued from a dreadful animal market and just look back at those pics and see how lucky he was to land on his little paws with you :D

He will be greatly missed by many who followed tales of his antics..but he will also be remembered with smiles on our faces.
Hugs to you Lara xxx
Sleep tight little Dreamer, a very special rabbit xxxx

I am so sorry Lara. :cry: Such beautiful pictures. He was certainly a very very happy little guy. I'm sorry he was taken too soon.

Binky free at the Bridge always Dreamer xx

I'm so sorry :( Looks and sounds like he had the best life he could've wished for with you, run free and keep doing those marvelous binkies Dreamer and hugs for you xxxx

I'm so sorry. He was the most beautiful bunny and look at the life he had and thoroughly enjoyed with you and his furry family.
He will leave a huge hole in your heart:(

Binky free Dreamer.

I was shocked and saddened to read of Dreamer's passing. He was on my favourite RU buns. I loved the photos of him performing acrobatic binkies in your garden. I am so sorry.

He had such a happy rabbity life under your gentle care. Be proud of how happy you made him and remember him with smiles. Thinking of you.

Dreamer had such a wonderful life with you and his Bunny friends. I am so, so sorry that he has now been called to The Bridge :cry:

Make those Binkies extra big ones Dreamer, just as you always could.

Farewell for now little Bun xx

So sorry to hear about little Dreamer being called to the Bridge.

It doesn't make sense when they are called away so young but the Bridge bunnies must have needed him more...

Back