• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer, my soul mate.

Oh he was so gorgeous - and those binky pics show his character so well! :love:

Am so, so sorry. I still can't believe it so goodness knows how you are feeling.

Tons of hugs and thinking of you xx

Binky free stunning Dreamer x

:cry: So sorry to hear this Lara, such a shame, you must be devastated, I don't normally do Rainbow Bridge but I popped on tonight for a quick look and the first thread I saw was your other one, I thought I was seeing things, I'm gutted for you, (hugs) hope you'll be alright xx

I could not believe that Dreamer had passed. How could a thing so full of life go?
I'm deeply sorry. Dreamer was gorgeous and he will be missed by everyone in here.

dreamer.jpg

I used Dreamer as a model for this picture a while ago. I hope you will like it.

I'm so so sorry. It was so obvious how much you loved him.

Those photos will be a brilliant reminder of how life-changing you were for him and what a happy bun he was. Those binky pics.....awesome.

I'm so sorry you lost him. Binky free with Saffy, beautiful Dreamer.

xxx

dreamer.jpg

I used Dreamer as a model for this picture a while ago. I hope you will like it.

Is that a painting? That is absolutely AMAZING. The way you've shown the fur on the back.....incredible.

See Nursecroft, he'll be a model bun forever.

xxx

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
I'm glad you like it. It's a digital painting. If you wish, I could send you the hi-resolution file, so you could print it out in some print shop.
You've taken many lovely pictures of Dreamer with gorgeous colors and even before he passed I was planning to do some more portraits in the future. Not right now though, my graphic tablet is sizzling hot in this weather. :(
Everybody in here admired Dreamer. He was stunning and how not to love those binkies!

I'm glad you like it. It's a digital painting. If you wish, I could send you the hi-resolution file, so you could print it out in some print shop.
You've taken many lovely pictures of Dreamer with gorgeous colors and even before he passed I was planning to do some more portraits in the future. Not right now though, my graphic tablet is sizzling hot in this weather. :(
Everybody in here admired Dreamer. He was stunning and how not to love those binkies!

Wow you are so clever!!! :shock: I'd love to know how to do that! Would you mind if I have a copy? Can you change things on the painting easily? Would you mind making his tail more chesnut like the inside of is ears then thats exactly him, i'd love to get it made into a canvas and put on my wall as a memorial for him, i'd donate some money if you want for it? x

If you want to donate money, I'd do a new portrait. But yes, I can change the things you said - and more, if need be.

If you want to donate money, I'd do a new portrait. But yes, I can change the things you said - and more, if need be.

I really love the picture you have done, its really captured him beautifully, i'll have a look through my pics though may want another one :D everything else is absolutely perfect just the colour of his tail is the same as the inside of his ears :) thank you so much x

OMG! I've just got back from holiday haven't slept in 28hrs but had to check up on RU, I can't believe it :cry: I'm so very very sorry you've lost you're beautiful Dreamer he was a stunningly handsome boy! Big ((hugs)) Binky free Dreamer x

Oh no how awful! I remember when Dreamer first appeared on RU I so wanted him & was so jealous when you adopted him & at the same time really pleased that a member of RU had taken him in because it would mean I'd get to see lots of pics & you never let me down. All your pics were amazing & it was obvious he was one very happy & much loved bun.
Binky free Dreamer.

Back