Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could change names...

Default If you could change names...

After having a bun for awhile, do you ever think of something you would've rather named them?

I think after having Milo and Eddison for a couple years, I would rename them Oscar and Felix! They are a total odd couple. Eddison is super neat and grumpy, and Milo is always making a mess and flopping out everywhere.

What would you rename your buns if you had the chance? (Not that they're not already our secret nicknames anyway!)

Mama Doe

i would change smudges name to scruff or scruffy cos hif fur always seams to be alover the place lol...patch would stay the same i think it suits her

Nope. Their names seem to suit them perfectly.
    Where ahev you been hiding anyway? did you manage to sort your aggression problems out?

Made by Lara <3
    A binkieing bun is a happy bun!

Binky free my naughty little Ollie Bobble. You will always be with me and I promise I will hold you again one day.

Please excuse any terrible typing....I havea weird rubber keyboard which is somewhat sticky

Floppy would change to Mr Greedy
    Millie would change to Little Miss Crabby
    And Starfish to Little Miss Fluffy

Eva, Little Miss Climber
    Maria, Little Miss Binky

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

No they all have a lot of nicknames but their true names suit them all to a T. I could never change my bunnies names now.

Brown booted bunny,
    Such a brave and special girl,
    Never shared carrots

A haiku for beautiful Fay who went to the Bridge 29/02/2012

Helicopter eared
    Happy-go-lucky man loves
    Dancing for dinner

A haiku for handsome Kenco who went to the Bridge 26/12/12

Sleep tight my handsome prince Starbuck and beautiful Dutch girlie Twinkle, we miss you all lots xxx

Lady to houdini cause she is always escaping
    Mum to Buzz, Lady, Alfie and Midnight
    Binky free Molly, Tilly & Isabelle

www.hopperholidays.co.uk

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

Nope! I really think their current names suit them They have lots of nicknames and Abbi does get called Lou more than Abbi but definitely can't think of anything better!
    Jasper,Abbileah-Louise,PrincessBelle,Bramble,Bumble<3
    James,Clio,Tia-Lucy--NEVER forgotten,ALWAYS loved xx

Warren Veteran

Mine have morphed into having longer names since we named them, Frankie is Frankie Doodle, Lola is Lola Binky Bum and Cookie is sometimes Cookie dough. I really wish we'd named Cookie, Luna/Luner though as the pattern in her fur on her back looks like the pattern on the moon. The kids kind of chose that suggestion though, but I wish we'd gone for something abit different.

When I had bunnies, I changed their names after I got them. Dusty was called Princess Fiona (), but after a while I realised that she was quite a glam girly bunny, and her original name, however silly, suited her a lot better than Dusty! Was too late to change it again though!
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble and Hazel guinea pigs

i have been most part happy with name choices. when i got Buddy his former owner (who wanted to use him for breeding until har landlord said no bunnies) had called him 'mr nibbles' i called him Buddy as he was a Buddy for Dot after i lost Eli.

i have changed all my dogs names as they came to us. Roo was called Odie when i got him, Tyke is the only dog we named from a pup. Sid came with the name Sam and Jazz was called Ruby.

i am at the moment having a fight between my head and heart about taking on a year old brindle mastiff who again is called Ruby. .. she would be re named Rosie... if we take her!