• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Salad mixes

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I'm about to go off foraging for herbs and leaves for the rabbits supper but want to no if anyone knows a link/list of safe herbs, leaves and weeds etc. I have an idea but a list would be great so I can print photos and go out hunting. Thanks guys!

only popped on to see if they can have honeysuckle as its growing over their shed, the list of safe things is amazing, i feel more variety on the horizon, including honeysuckle.

thank you

only popped on to see if they can have honeysuckle as its growing over their shed, the list of safe things is amazing, i feel more variety on the horizon, including honeysuckle.

thank you

I could be wrong but I don't think honeysuckle is safe for rabbits, I've just dug out two huge ones from my garden because of this and the neighbours that was growing over:shock: Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along soon:)

Back