• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Savannah..Beautiful Old Girl

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen the thread about Savannah

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=289485

We are now looking for a loving and calm home for her with a neutered docile male bun for snuggles

savannaha.jpg

Whoever gets her will be very lucky as she is a gorgeous girl, easy to handle and as good as gold:love:
An outside home is fine as she enjoys her time in the fresh air but a more protected area in the colder months would be required. She would make a fantastic housebunny

savannah.jpg

She is 6 years old so an older companion would be sensible.
Aswell as being speyed she is fully vacs.
Can you give this lovely older lady the love and care she so deserves in her twilight years?
if so please contact us honeybunnysr@aol.com

Last edited:
Some of you will have seen the thread about Savannah

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=289485

We are now looking for a loving and calm home for her with a neutered docile male bun for snuggles

savannaha.jpg

Whoever gets her will be very lucky as she is a gorgeous girl, easy to handle and as good as gold:love:
An outside home is fine as she enjoys her time in the fresh air but a more protected area in the colder months would be required. She would make a fantastic housebunny

savannah.jpg

She is 6 years old so an older companion would be sensible.
Aswell as being speyed she is fully vacs.
Can you give this lovely older lady the love and care she so deserves in her twilight years?
if so please contact us honeybunnysr@aol.com

whoa she looks really like my bf bunny jess.

Gulp :love:

Seeing this lovely gentle girl bonded with a nice natured husbun will be just wonderful. Bear in mind that she has spent her entire life in complete isolation from any other rabbits, indeed I doubt she is aware that other animals just like her exist :cry: Confined to a hutch & run far too small for her needs, Savannah deserves a home which will make up for the time she has lost. As Jill says, someone will be very very lucky :love:

just saw her awful conditions she came from :( how she didnt end up with fly strike i dont know. poor thing. i too really hope she finds the perfect husbun.

just saw her awful conditions she came from :( how she didnt end up with fly strike i dont know. poor thing. i too really hope she finds the perfect husbun.

Indeed and this was my main concern and the reason I went straight to see her :( Amazingly she was immaculate :shock:

I hope a nice fella comes along soon for this lovely lady :love:

Her story was heart breaking to read, it's so sad that bunnies end up in this state. She looks beautiful and I hope you find her a loving home soon.

she is gorgeous and you can tell she has a lovely personality just from looking at her. i hope she finds a very special home soon. x

This lovely old girl so needs a home of her own with a partner to snuggle..come on people of RU there must be someone to take her on :(

bumping up this thread... im just not emotionally ready to take on another bunny right now...but will have a long hard think about it. she sounds a dream wife bun. x

Back