Thread: Do you like my run design?

Default Do you like my run design?

This is going to be run for my 2 castrated male mini rex rabbits and eventuly a belgian hare. Its all covered apart from the wood chippings on the right hand side. Do you think its a good design? there will be furnishings when done - tunnels for instance.

Warren Veteran

Yes, I like that . Do the piggies get a run as well? Is that the whole of the garden, (having trouble working out if it is or not)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhian33 View Post
    Yes, I like that . Do the piggies get a run as well? Is that the whole of the garden, (having trouble working out if it is or not)?
    The guinea's are getting the old 6ft x 4ft run on the grass in the main garden. no thats a bit at the back

or i may ask my parents to get me this hutch for my birthday (for guineas) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=230625321712

Looks like they will have loads of space to run around in. Have fun building it!

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

I was thinking of putting stepping stones through the wood chippings but i think they may get coverd by chippings if the rabbs dig.

Quote Originally Posted by aliduncan1 View Post
    Looks like they will have loads of space to run around in. Have fun building it!
    The structure is already built (old chicken run) i just need to add the section and the hutch.

Wise Old Thumper Mischief and Tinker's Mum's Avatar

That's great! Any pics of the structure?
    - Emma

Click here to see how I bonded my group of 5 rabbits!

Binky free Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Theo, Poppy, Hector, Velvet and Reuben xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief and Tinker's Mum View Post
    That's great! Any pics of the structure?
    no sorry