• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frontline- Cats

I know this is not a Frontline question, but it is flea treatment related so I thought instead of starting a new thread I woul ask here...

My Aunite has a dog and she treats him with Advocate treatment, she treated him last week sometime and I saw him and stroked him all over today, is there any threat to my bunnies? :(

I know this is not a Frontline question, but it is flea treatment related so I thought instead of starting a new thread I woul ask here...

My Aunite has a dog and she treats him with Advocate treatment, she treated him last week sometime and I saw him and stroked him all over today, is there any threat to my bunnies? :(

No, none!!

I have since had a bath and washed my clothes but I did pop in to the bunnies before hand to open their window and I am worrying!

Back