• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraiser for Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. Just taken in 30+ piggies, most are pregnant

DDD

Mama Doe
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue have just taken in 30+ guinea pigs, most are pregnant. Some have had their babies already this weekend. Caroline is now facing huge vet bills for neutering, and also because the majority of the piggies have fur loss and sore skin due to a mite problem they had when she took them in. To help Caroline with the huge vet bill which is ever increasing, please enter to name the piggie.

£1 per name. Paypal to makemeacuppanow@aol.co.uk or PM bunnyrun for her address if you prefer cheque

Any questions, please PM bunnyrun, or reply to this thread.

£1 per name, piggies will be listed with letters by their name so you know which one you are naming. Names will be picked out of a hat after the closing date on 17th June. The piggies will then be on their way to finding forever homes, with their new names!!

a)
SDC15987.jpg

b)
SDC15986.jpg

c) Mummy
SDC15982.jpg

d)
SDC15975.jpg

e)
SDC15971.jpg

f)
SDC15969.jpg

g)
SDC15966.jpg

h)
SDC15965.jpg

i)
SDC15963.jpg
Sore skin

SDC15960.jpg

j)
SDC15958.jpg

k)
SDC15956.jpg

l)
SDC15953.jpg

m)
SDC15949.jpg

n)
SDC15947.jpg

o)
SDC15941.jpg

p)
SDC15935.jpg

q)
SDC15931.jpg

r)
SDC15929.jpg

s)
SDC15923.jpg

Please please help Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. Will update pics with names once names have been drawn, to show improvement from the piggies after some TLC.

Last edited:
Could I name the mummy c) Beatrice, o) Ludwig (sorry if its a girl!:lol:) and k) Squiggles?

I will paypal some money over now. Thanks.

thank you so much for sorting this out for us debbie:love:
and thank you hegalush for participitating :D:D
would anyone else like to have a go ;)

Could I name the following 2 pigs

E Fuzzy Wuzzy
M Badger (after my deceased piggy)

Will paypal now :D

£1 a name doesn't seem very much.

Would some Tesco or Sainsbury gift cards help with paying for veggies for them freeing up some cash for vet fees?

piggy I has just had to have an abscess cut out of the side of her face:cry:she is doing really well and im hoping she,ll make a full recovery,her op cost £48 so any money raised from this fundraiser will help with our vet bill :D

Great, then we just need an address to send them to and which supermarket is prefered, Asda, Sainsburys or Tesco :wave:

My OH says he will donate £5 if he can name d) Boognish!

He always wants to name our animals that, and I wont let him!!!

Can I name 6 please?

I have no idea how to paypal!!!!!:oops::oops:

Can send cheque if okay with you?

A...Sprite.
B...Sparkle.
G...Tinker
H...Tickle
P...Pippin
T...Twizzle.

Last edited:
Back