• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits wagging their tail?

gwaterhouse

Wise Old Thumper
What does it mean?

Zoid was doing it last night and he'd go up to Mary with his tail wagging nudge her then run away as if to say chase me...

It was so cute seeing his little tail wagging!!:love::lol:

This is new to me!!!!! :roll:

Never seen any of my bunnies wag their tail. Are they capable of doing so?

Obviously you have very special bunnies.

Sounds like they are having a wonderful time together. Chase me, chase me, play with me....................

Brilliant.

:wave:
My boy does this too, mainly when I'm chasing him out of an area he shouldn't be. I have no idea what it means, will be following this thread to hopefully find out. You're right, it is very cute to see :D

Ruby does this a lot! She does it when I've annoyed her but also when she's about to binky. I posted a thread on it a couple of years ago and people suggested it was to do with excitement or strong emotions. It's very cute anyway :lol:

My bunny Bramble sort of flaps her tail about when she's a bit over excited - it's hilarious! :love:

Yeah it was just wagging from side to side, he seemed really happy so i dont think it's anything to do with being annoyed etc!

I'll try get him on video doing it lol :lol:

Scamp does it all time, usually in the context of a mini binky. So when we're playing chase or he's just done a crazy circuit of the room.

Ooo I sometimes see Truffle wagging his tail. He does it when he's exploring somewhere unfamiliar. He points his ears straight forward and wags his tail, looks soooo cute :love: I *think* it's his excitement and curiosity while exploring.

I've seen both Mini and Nutmeg do it when they are being naughty. Like if they scamper off after being somewhere they shouldn't. Normally accompanied by a head binky.

Jasper does it as soon as I put him in his run!
None of my others wag their tails! I think it is a happy thing, he seems happy anyway! IT always makes me chuckle, partly because he has a shaved bum at the moment so his tail sticks out more :lol:

Smudge does it when he's excited, his tail flicks around everywhere sometimes fast sometimes 'slower' like wagging.

I don't think I've ever seen Sora do it, though her tail is 'stubbier' and rounder than Smudge's long english tail, so maybe it's just not as obvious when she does it for that reason :)

Mai's a tail wagger! She has a really long tail too... She swishes it from side to side infront of Violet :lol:

Back