• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another trixie question....

lucy24

Mama Doe
hi everyone, i am getting a trixie run for my bunny and as he's quite small i want to fix some wire mesh around it to make it extra secure. However my brain isnt working and i cant for the life of me think what to use to attach it!:roll::oops: something thats obviously bunny safe but secure. any ideas?

hi everyone, i am getting a trixie run for my bunny and as he's quite small i want to fix some wire mesh around it to make it extra secure. However my brain isnt working and i cant for the life of me think what to use to attach it!:roll::oops: something thats obviously bunny safe but secure. any ideas?

Cable ties :D?

ah yes cable ties- i knew there was something but i just couldnt remember the name lol thanks :D

cable ties also if ur rabbit is a rabbit that tend to like to chew i would use more than one just in case.

i use them for my rabbit pen and the first time i used them my rabbit chewed them all off and got out lol

cable ties also if ur rabbit is a rabbit that tend to like to chew i would use more than one just in case.

i use them for my rabbit pen and the first time i used them my rabbit chewed them all off and got out lol

Yes they have a habit of doing that!

Most people recommend to do every joint with an 'x' of two ties, have the long bit facing outwards then trim it off :)

And then just check every so often to make sure they haven't been nommed ^^ Although you'd probably notice as it'd become a bit loose :)

Back