• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trix

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
I can't believe I'm posting in RB again :cry: Just 1 month and 3 days after Roo left us ... and Trix has binkied off too :( :( :(

DSC_0682.jpg

Trix came to us in January 2008, having been born in foster care with Julia123 on 31st October 2007. When Julia asked for names on the forum, my husband suggested "Trix" because of the Halloween birthday ... and he then said that if 'it' turned out to be a girl, then she should come and live with us! And the rest is history!

LittleTrix.jpg

Trix was a bunnies' bunny! Not really one for snuggles with us but a strong-minded and energetic character who was always in mischief and racing around the lounge like a mad thing!

Towards the end of 2009 Trix developed some respiratory problems and, ultimately, this was what took her from us :( We fought so SO hard, with a brilliantly supportive vet, including a referal to Aiden Rafferty and we were on the brink of heading to Harrogate to see FHB. We tried everything possible for her but, on Saturday, it was increasingly apparent that she wasn't going to be able to make the long journey up north :(

Her passing on Monday night was sudden and quick ... at home, with us and her surviving 3 bunny friends - Hoops, Ant & Beemer.

DSC_0462.jpg

Binky free pretty girl. It's still not quite sunk in that we'll never see your gorgeous face again or watch you being the princess that you were! At just 3 and a half years your life was so short, but every minute of that you were loved and spoilt ... and didn't you know it! We will all miss you. Give Roo our love xxxx

P3050087.jpg

So sad, binky and have fun at the bridge sweet girl. Abi I know she had the best life with you and Ross and was a very lucky and loved bunny indeed. She was a gorgeous baby and I was so happy when you and Ross decided to adopt her. I will sort the pics out for you and send them. Hugs xx

Back