• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds Nearly Finishedd/ UD new upper level revamp

Haha see i would love to have indoor rabbits but my mum and bf are allergic :( but tbh i think my bunnies are happy been left to their own devices in the shed :lol:

Mine have their own bedrooms:oops::lol:

The pigs and Lola are downstairs but not for long as all but 2 pigs are going upstairs, if the bonding works I will have a group of 10 female pigs in a 10ft x 3ft cage(might bump that up to 16ft though). My chest has been really bad sharing the room with 12 guinea pigs and 1 rabbit, I will be glad to share the room with just polar again:lol:

Awww haha :p
ohh my 10 guinea pigs:shock: i had 2 indoors once but not for long they stunk :lol:
i used to get a bad chest and throat when i had pet rats in my room :lol:

Awww haha :p
ohh my 10 guinea pigs:shock: i had 2 indoors once but not for long they stunk :lol:
i used to get a bad chest and throat when i had pet rats in my room :lol:

Well I have 22 guinea pigs at the moment :lol: I picked up 4, 11 weeks ago and there was a male in the cage and as a result all of the girls were pregnant:roll: So 4 soon ended up as 14, it would have been 15 but one died:( Luckily they ended up here and Ruby will never have to breed again, 3 back to back pregnancys must have been horrible! x

Awww :( poor things i bet their glad youve got them now :) i bet youve got your hands full with 22 :shock::lol:

Awww :( poor things i bet their glad youve got them now :) i bet youve got your hands full with 22 :shock::lol:

Your not joking, I have one in my arms practically all day:lol:

Eeyore has just had a bath so had a full hours snuggle aswell as a wash, cut and blow dry...for 7 weeks old she was sooo well behaved! :shock:

The boys correx should be coming tomorrow, so hopefully their cage will be ready on monday for when I go to get them off sophia:D

Ahhh your the kayleigh thats getting the boys :) i cant believe the pennys only just dropped :lol: i think sophia's bathed them as they were a little smelly :p their long hair was soo long i used to cut it all off :lol: theyre real cuties though :)

Ahhh your the kayleigh thats getting the boys :) i cant believe the pennys only just dropped :lol: i think sophia's bathed them as they were a little smelly :p their long hair was soo long i used to cut it all off :lol: theyre real cuties though :)

Yeah :lol::lol:
My lot are all going to be due a bath at the same time, Ruby is the next one as she hasn't had a bath since she came here! They look gorgeous shes sent me loads of photos:love: Thank you for going and getting them xx

Thank you for having them :) i havent got room for them and didnt want them to rehome them to someone whose gunna forget about them so when sophia mentioned you i was so pleased :) we got so lost getting them though haha! youl have to send me a pic when theyre settled in :)

Thank you for having them :) i havent got room for them and didnt want them to rehome them to someone whose gunna forget about them so when sophia mentioned you i was so pleased :) we got so lost getting them though haha! youl have to send me a pic when theyre settled in :)

I know what you mean! I love piggies and will be more than happy to have them come and join the family, once I have their C&C cage set up I will get some sent over and then once they are settled in I will get lots of pictures:love:

lol, love the new shelf :p Noticed you started painting it, good luck keeping it white!! :p Mines gone all yellowy :shock:

And whereeee did you get the posh paws mat? Its my turn to steal all your ideas now, dads nicked my door mat so they have nothing to wipe their soggy paws on after theyve been out :lol:

lol, love the new shelf :p Noticed you started painting it, good luck keeping it white!! :p Mines gone all yellowy :shock:

And whereeee did you get the posh paws mat? Its my turn to steal all your ideas now, dads nicked my door mat so they have nothing to wipe their soggy paws on after theyve been out :lol:

Haha feel free to steal away :lol: B&M i think it was 2.99 or 3.99 for the mat :) mine have to have all the carpet now as they hatee lino :lol:

Haha feel free to steal away :lol: B&M i think it was 2.99 or 3.99 for the mat :) mine have to have all the carpet now as they hatee lino :lol:

Did you use the lino tiles? Mine hate those too, if you get proper lino then they seem to prefer it. Marley wouldnt hop on any thing other than carpet/towel/fleece but hes fine on the lino. I got it from Watsons in town, they have loads of offcuts in the window :wave:

...I was in B&M the other week, i didnt see it :(

Did you use the lino tiles? Mine hate those too, if you get proper lino then they seem to prefer it. Marley wouldnt hop on any thing other than carpet/towel/fleece but hes fine on the lino. I got it from Watsons in town, they have loads of offcuts in the window :wave:

...I was in B&M the other week, i didnt see it :(

Yeh just lino tiles :) but if you watch my yt vid if i ever manage to get it working youl see my massive mistake lol aww it was just in the pet section in redcar :)

Yeh just lino tiles :) but if you watch my yt vid if i ever manage to get it working youl see my massive mistake lol aww it was just in the pet section in redcar :)

Im still waiting for it to pop up in my subscriptions!! :shock: lol, i bet i dont even notice, unless you actually point it out!

Ill have a look next time im there, if i dont find one, never mind

Back