• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds Nearly Finishedd/ UD new upper level revamp

the building ....
210.jpg
[/IMG]
216.jpg
[/IMG]
221.jpg

224.jpg

226.jpg

228.jpg

229.jpg

Lovely pics....this will be my job during the half term holidays...was fitting the cat flap tricky?

Last one ...

Outside area/run
they have the run on permenantly but when i am outside to supervise i use run to block off a bigger area for them to run around :)
028.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

023.jpg

then their run thats attatched and they have access to via the cat flap 7am - 11pm :) they also get indoor floor time and grass time too :) but they dig terribly so cant have total unsupervised access to lawn :(
052-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

The door is open all day and the interior door has mesh and fly net and a kickboard to prevent escapees ..
043.jpg

Some of the things i bought ...
toby's chair
054-1.jpg

Toy box
040.jpg

Stool to get to shelf
038.jpg

and a digging box on one of the pics :)
Any thoughts or suggestions welcome, also i realise my run is not ideal but i ran out of money doing shed, when i can i am getting a large aviary style one the whole of the concrete space shown on the outdoor area pics :) thanks for looking xx:wave:

Yes and I'm a novice at DIY:shock: I'm dreading that bit too be honest:shock:

I would really advise getting some small pieces of wood (4 of them) like on my pics of cat flap and the overlaps make it impossible to be fixed onto shed alone. and there would of been a gap so just used some wood to stablise it :) itl be hard work but its fab when its done :) my buns took about 30 minutes to learn to use it i thought it was gunna take weeks :lol:

I would really advise getting some small pieces of wood (4 of them) like on my pics of cat flap and the overlaps make it impossible to be fixed onto shed alone. and there would of been a gap so just used some wood to stablise it :) itl be hard work but its fab when its done :) my buns took about 30 minutes to learn to use it i thought it was gunna take weeks :lol:

Looks brill :wave:

I have my cat flap propped open with a stick permenently, I can hear the bloomin' thing banging all thru the night :shock:

Looks brill :wave:

I have my cat flap propped open with a stick permenently, I can hear the bloomin' thing banging all thru the night :shock:

i shut the cat flap at the moment my run isnt brilliant and tobys stupid hed sit out all night and the girls would eat his pellets so they are out at 7am and iv just shut them in now :) when i get the aviary run itl be bigger and il probably leave them to come and go as they please then, also they have only lived together a week so fairly new bond really and they seem to like snuggling in the shed on a night :love:

That's a great setup! :D Are they confident with using the catflap?

yeh they were after about half an hour :lol: i was worrying they were gunna get stuck and alsorts haha but toby uses his paws to open it a bit then goes through and the girls just run and it and head butt it :lol:

Lovely and lovely bunnies :love: that walled area is crying out to be made an aviary run though, you could put aviary panels on top of the wall and have the door where the gap is maybe :)

Back