• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brie - Our little princess U/D with pics post 39

She really looks happy and interested in her life.
if her hind legs cant be brought back into use, she does appear to have the temperment of bunny that would accept and benefit from a cart type of thing.
A lot of intense hard work for you though.:shock:

Thank you everyone, Brie is just gorgeous and as you can see she is very bright, active and very, very happy

Brie is still undergoing tests and having treatment and so we don't know whether this is permanant or not, if it is then we may well look into getting her a trolly for her back end

Will keep you all updated

Yeah you can see how inquisitive and alert and intrigued by everything she is. :love::love: I really really hope this is only temporary for her.

Hope her next lot of acupuncture helps :)

Oh bless her, she moves very well considering, really quite fast.

Such a gorgeous bunny, looks like she has such character.

Brie had her accupuncture today and wriggled the whole time but appeared to be trying to use her legs when we got home which is a good sign, only time will tell

How's Brie doing?
I was thinkin of her today when Inca was getting her acupuncture. Inca has been a wriggler so far, but today she sat pretty well :) That's her 4th session, but tbh i don't think it is helping Inca much so far. She got the electronic thing today, she had not had that before, so that may be better.

Took Brie on Tuesday for her accupuncure session and wriggled the whole time, here she is

Brie002x2-1.jpg

Brie003x2-1.jpg

At least Brie has a bit of muscle about her to get the needles in, my Inca is so skinny it is hard to find a place to needle her!

I do hope that it works. I am not that impressed with my Inca's results so far :(

Back