• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie - our very precious baby girl - 10th May 2011

I knew this would be incredibly sad reading Evie's tribute, but never before have I not been able to see the screen through this many tears :cry:

Evie truly found her place in life with you, it's tragic her life was cut short, life really is so cruel. She looked a wonderfully confident bunny, and so full of character.

Binky Free Evie xxxxxx

A perfect tribute to a perfect rabbit:D

So glad we got to meet Evie as she really was one special bun.We will never forget visiting you and Evie wandering around with her huge ears leaning forward as if feeling where she was going.
When your number came up on my phone that morning I just knew exactly what you were going to say:D. But who could blame you she stole our hearts with just the pics you shared of her. I couldn't think of a better mummy & daddy for Evie as you both are very special people and that is what Evie deserved
xxxx

Sleep tight Evie you have wonderful memories from a wonderful homexxxx

Thank you all so much for your kind words - you'll never know how much they have helped us both over these last few heartbreaking days since losing Evie.

Kay, I am so glad that you, David & Gail got to meet Evie - she was totally unfazed wasn't she having new people in the house? I can't believe you were sat waiting for my call that Sunday morning asking if we could keep her? ;) :oops:

I'm just so very grateful we got to spend the time we did with her - there's a huge void at the moment in our hearts, but I know in time the pain will ease a little & the happy memories will remain.

Thank you all again xxx

Thank you Fran, Nicki & Marie - I really appreciate your kind words xxx

I've been into the vets tonight for the first time since losing Evie & god it was so, so difficult :cry:

One week on, I still can't believe Evie's gone :cry:

A year ago today Evie you left us after not recovering to remove a blockage in your stomach the day before. You were only 11 months old :cry:

We miss your spirit & prescence so very, very much - there's not a day goes by when we don't think about you. We were incredibly blessed to have been able to have you in our lives. You were an amazing & inspirational bunny who didn't let the fact you were born without eyes stop stop you from living your life to the fullest. You were the most confident & trusting bunny you could imagine despite your disability :love:

My heart broke into a million pieces Evie the day we lost you, despite the heartbreak we are so very grateful we got to share your life sweetheart - albeit for too short a time, love you forever baby girl xxxx

I am so sorry about evie but she knows how loved she was and although her time was short it was happy ,i am in tears here after reading that xx

I can't believe a year has already gone by since you lost your precious and beautiful girl Evie. She was a very special bunny and she really landed on her paws when fate brought her to you and Mark, Denise, she was the luckiest bunny ever to get a home with you. I know she broke your heart in two the day she had to go to the Bridge and I know you miss her every day. Thinking of you and Mark today Denise, I know you will both be feeling incredibly sad. Huge hugs to you both. Evie, I hope you are binkying free in the lush grass at Rainbow Bridge, causing lots of mischief up there, hopefully Fay is partying along with you xxx

Thank you all - I really do appreciate your kind words so, so much. I agree Helen I truly believe that Evie & Fay will be partying like mad & no doubt creating lots of mischief at RB ;) :love: xxx

truly a lovely eulogy to her. im very sorry for your loss. she was very lucky to have such an amazing life with you and even though she could not have seen it, she would have definitely known it and felt it. xx

only just seen this and its breaks my heart to read that she has gone. Denise...you did an amazing thing by taking her in and giving her the life she so deserves..i just wish it could have been for longer..take care and hugs to you xxx

binky free beautiful evie x

Back