• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie - our very precious baby girl - 10th May 2011

What a lovely tribute Denise. So sad that she had to leave you both so young but during that time I know you gave her the best life anybun could ever want.

I'm so sorry. That's a lovely tribute for a lovely bunny who had the best life with you. Hugs for you and binky free sweet Evie xxxxxxxxxx

What a beautiful moving tribute to such a special girl,who got herself into that special place in your hearts.Sleep tight beautiful amazing Evie xxxxx

So sorry Denise, it's so unfair that she was unable to win this battle, she had so much to live for.

I'm sure she felt you enriched her life just as much as she enriched yours. You've done her proud - not just the tribute but throughout the time she has been with you.

I was in tears before I read it and I have cried throughout reading it such a beautiful tribute to such a special girl :cry:

I am so very deeply sorry :cry:

'What we have enjoyed we can never lose,
all that we love deeply, becomes a part of us'.

Run forever free at the Bridge Beautiful Evie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone for your words of comfort & support - they have meant so much to us.

Mark was so upset yesterday reading Evie's tribute & looking at her montage -her loss has hit us both incredibly hard - harder than we've ever felt before. I know that may sound awful because we've lost other bunnies - all of whom we've loved deeply, but I can't stop my tears at the moment for Evie. I feel like my heart will never heal - I just want her back so bad.

Thank you all so much again xxx

I've only just seen this Denise and I'm sobbing buckets, I know how special Evie was to you and Mark, she stole the hearts of so many people in her short life, and she will be missed so much:cry:

Binky free Evie and thank you for bringing so much joy to so many people in your life xx

A beautiful tribute to Evie, it too has me in tears. I am so sorry she didn't get chance to spend longer with you but she was very lucky to have found such loving people who have taken excellent care of her and loved her.

Back