• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie - our very precious baby girl - 10th May 2011

She truly was one beautiful special Lady. It is so clear to see that she was loved so much at your house. I know that it is hard when you lose a special bunny, but through time you do remember the good times more and more.
You were all so lucky to have found each other, fate brought you all together and the love that you shared will keep you all together always.
Sleep tight Evie x

:cry::cry::cry:

Denise...this had me in tears from start to end. Evie was such a special bunny!! I'm so sorry.:cry::cry::cry:

ohhhh .. im sat here in tears ..:( :( :(

Im so very sorry and im thinking of you both .

Evie ..your mummy and daddy love you so much ... sleep tight darling . :(

Such a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. I am so sorry you lost her so young. She had more love in her months with you than some buns have in a lifetime. Thinking of you. x

Oh thats really made me cry for you Denise :cry:

She was such a special girl. I hope you're having fun at the bridge beautiful girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry that you have lost beautiful Evie so unexpectedly. From seeing and reading about her on the list it was obvious what a special girl she was and how much she meant to you.

I'm in tears too. :cry::cry::cry:
Evie was such a lucky bunny to have you and Mark as her carers. I'm so sorry she was taken from you so soon. :cry:
Binky free at the Bridge, little girl. Watch over mummy and daddy xxx

Back