Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Badger- 22nd October 2006 - 15th April 2011 *THE Video added post 58*

Beautiful, wonderful boy.

You know sometimes they come back to you, the really special ones. You won't know how and you won't realise until it's happened. But sometimes you feel their soul and you know.

tracy, i am so so sorry. you were an amazing companion to badger, and he to you.

beautiful tribute.

sleep tight gorgeous badger xxxx

http://www.eric-bunn.com
    PAW-MADE JEWELLERY & CRAFTY GOODIES

but it's no use going back to yesterday,
    because i was a different person then

Pledge A Pound - find out more here: http://pledgeapound.net/forum/index.php

Alpha Buck

My heart goes out to you You clearly adored Badger.....

Have fun at the bridge little guy x x And let your mum know that you are o.k up there.

Warren Veteran

Lovely tribute for a lovely bunny. I am so sorry for your last day with Badger, it must have been so devastating for you.
    FREE UK SHAC.

Warren Veteran

I'm so, so sorry (((megahugs)))x
    That was such a beautiful tribute, Badger was a very special little bunny.
    He was a beautiful bunny, and his story is inspirational, what a little fighter he was!
    I'm sure he's found Rosie, and they're snuggled up together at the Rainbow Bridge, and they're both watching over you.

Sleep tightly, Badger xxxxx
    'My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.'

Binky free Sox, Jazzy, Lilah & Buttons. Gone but never forgotten xxxxxx

That is a beautiful tribute to Badger, and despite what you think, I feel you;ve done a great job of portraying how special he was and how much he meant to you.

I love the picture of him stuffing his face with grass

I'm sure he is at the Bridge with Rosie, free from the health problems he had here binkying and doing his 'Badger shuffle'

Big hugs xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by paulinejoe View Post
    That is a beautiful tribute to Badger, and despite what you think, I feel you;ve done a great job of portraying how special he was and how much he meant to you.

I love the picture of him stuffing his face with grass

I'm sure he is at the Bridge with Rosie, free from the health problems he had here binkying and doing his 'Badger shuffle'

Big hugs xxxx
    That's really, really odd wording. I forgot to mention about the 'Badger Shuffle' which was the walk that we had to develop to avoid stepping on or kicking 'Instant Badger'. Weird wording for you to use that phrase.
    Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky-O View Post
    That's really, really odd wording. I forgot to mention about the 'Badger Shuffle' which was the walk that we had to develop to avoid stepping on or kicking 'Instant Badger'. Weird wording for you to use that phrase.

I was reading about Badger when you told me to look on your website the other day about bonding and it made me giggle when you mentioned the shuffle, as mine do that to me too

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by paulinejoe View Post
    I was reading about Badger when you told me to look on your website the other day about bonding and it made me giggle when you mentioned the shuffle, as mine do that to me too
    AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Ok. I think I've forgotten a lot of stuff about him, but maybe it will show on the video I will make.
    Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!

A beautiful tribute to your special bunny. Got the biggest lump in my throat.

Binky free Badger xx

Brown booted bunny,
    Such a brave and special girl,
    Never shared carrots

A haiku for beautiful Fay who went to the Bridge 29/02/2012

Helicopter eared
    Happy-go-lucky man loves
    Dancing for dinner

A haiku for handsome Kenco who went to the Bridge 26/12/12

Sleep tight my handsome prince Starbuck and beautiful Dutch girlie Twinkle, we miss you all lots xxx