• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger- 22nd October 2006 - 15th April 2011 *THE Video added post 58*

Oh gosh I now have tears in my eyes, im sorry I havent been on much the last few days and didnt know about Badger - How very very sad...
Badger knows he was loved very much and that special bond between you will never go..

RIP Badger, binky free with Rosie xx

:cry::cry::cry: What a wonderful tribute to a very special little bunny :cry:

Run Free Forever at the Bridge little Badger xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

I don't know what to say. Words aren't really enough to be honest.

22nd October is Benji's birthday too. It seems a long way away, but I'll try and think of Badger on that day xx

A beautiful tribute for a beautiful boy.

I laughed and cried whilst reading that.

I wish I could do something to help you through this.

I will always remember the first time I came to yours and Badger was in your bath and you gave him banana. He was so cute and such a lovely boy.

Binky free Badger with Rosie but look after your Mum and let her know you're ok.

Love to you all. x

Im shedding many tears for you after reading that :cry: He was such a special bun and I can almost feel the bond you had with him from your beautiful tribute :cry:

Sweet dreams little Badger, Im so glad you didnt suffer xxxxxxxx

Sleep tight special lad :love: Out of all your rabbits I always had a soft spot for Badger, his personality really came through in his photos. Thinking of you Tracy x

Last edited:
Am in tears. What a wonderful tribute to a Very Special Bunster. It's clear to see what an intense bond you shared together. Am glad Badger didn't suffer at the end, but what a dreadful shock for you.

Binky free Badger and have fun at the Bridge now your body is healed xxxx

forskyo.jpg

I am so sorry Tracy :cry: your tribute is simply beautiful :love: What a truly special little fella :love:

Binky free Badger, watch over mummy xxxx

Back