• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Bun from Brixton to Eastbourne

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Max from Brixton to Eastbourn on Friday?
He has a fantastic home waiting and a lift down to London

please if you can help post on thread..thank you

Bumping again!

We should be getting in to London around 2-2.30 unless traffic is bad. I hope someone is able to meet us :?

Loula are you ableto take Max to Janice in Twickeham as she has kindly offered to look after him until he can be collected?

Loula are you ableto take Max to Janice in Twickeham as she has kindly offered to look after him until he can be collected?

I'm not sure :? I've just looked on googlemaps and it will add an extra hour onto our journey and we're supposed to be meeting OHs parents at 4 (it's OHs birthday!). Depending on traffic it will really be pushing it.

Don't know if I can be of any help? I'm in Abbots Langley near Watford very close to M25 junctions - possible I could hold on to bun maybe. I have sisters in Eastbourne but am not planning a trip down until the Easter Hols earliest. I will just text one of them to see if they are coming up to see my mum at weekend as its Mothers Day.

Don't know if I can be of any help? I'm in Abbots Langley near Watford very close to M25 junctions - possible I could hold on to bun maybe. I have sisters in Eastbourne but am not planning a trip down until the Easter Hols earliest. I will just text one of them to see if they are coming up to see my mum at weekend as its Mothers Day.

That could work! Let's hope your sisters are going to be good daughters and visit their mum!

That could work! Let's hope your sisters are going to be good daughters and visit their mum!

Yes, they're not ususally but sometimes come unexpected as a surprise and they are dog people really but definatley 1 is sister is bunnyfriendly and the dogs don't come with them ;) Have texted but think she'll be at work.

waiting with anticipation! Max

Dustyrabbit I await with eagerness, so looking forward to meeting Max, would be really good tell ya sister in Eastbourne I will be eternally pleased and give petrol contribution.

Mrs Wabbit

alternative is Janice has kindly offerred to have Max overnight at Twickenham if you can pick him up from there

Sorry to sound pushy but we need answers on this as buns meant to be going tomorrow:?
Mrs Wabbit..ideally we would liek to see Max to you as need his space for other incoming buns so don't want to hold him if we can get transport....Janice is willing to have him for a few days..so can you check on whether getting to Twickenham is an option please?

Sorry to sound pushy but we need answers on this as buns meant to be going tomorrow:?
Mrs Wabbit..ideally we would liek to see Max to you as need his space for other incoming buns so don't want to hold him if we can get transport....Janice is willing to have him for a few days..so can you check on whether getting to Twickenham is an option please?

I'm really not sure if we could detour to Twickenham as we've got plans for the afternoon :? Would it be possible for Janice to meet us a bit closer?

Also, did you get my email with my details? Can you let me know who we'll be meeting tomorrow, and where exactly we're taking Evie :)

Sounds like you would prefer bunny to go to Twickenham anyway but regret no answer from sisters at present and going out now.

Will check back later ;)

Sounds like you would prefer bunny to go to Twickenham anyway but regret no answer from sisters at present and going out now.

Will check back later ;)

no not prefer..I would rather ot got to its new home..just looking as al possibilities but may have to cancel them going as despite all the people on here, including yourself, best efforts..seems the last few miles can't be arranged:(

no not prefer..I would rather ot got to its new home..just looking as al possibilities but may have to cancel them going as despite all the people on here, including yourself, best efforts..seems the last few miles can't be arranged:(

Well we can definitely get Evie to SW10, so that's one sorted.

It seems such a shame to have to leave Max with you but unless we make some amazing time on the motorway it really is going to be a mahoosive struggle to get to Twickers and back in time.

We need a bunny fairy who happens to live in Brixton :D

Mrs Wabbit is there definitely no way you or someone you know can get to us?

I'm a midlander in foreign territory down here all my family with vehicles all live Notts and I have no car, Twickenham is a hectic trip from Eastbourne looks like about 4-5 hr round trip 90 miles on train so don't prefer, shame the Watford lady dustyrabbit couldn't hang on to him if she was planning trip down, I would wait a bit.

1 last look before I go out! - could hold on to Max but best if he could be inside, kitchen, enclosure & freerange kitchen while I'm in, I could offer - no outside accommodation really....

Can't make any promises re sister really I'm afraid.

Watford being close M25 is usually fairly easy access from North and South.

Check back later must go now.

Well we can definitely get Evie to SW10, so that's one sorted.

Loula can you actually take Evie to her new home in Chelsea Quays?? would be great if you can

Yup, just give me an address and that will be fine, we'd virtually be passing it on the way down!

Oh and who we're taking her to! She'll think I'm mad if I know the name of her rabbit but not her!!!

Mrs Wabbit - the Eastbourne train comes to Clapham Junction which I don't think is too bad for Brixton or Twickenham is it? Perhaps you could do a changeover there?

Back