• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: The Duchess

they are al so pretty. :love:

how come when i see pics of outdoor housing there isnt hay all over the floors surrounding the setups? unlike mine....it gets everywhere! :lol:

I'm quite lucky as most of mine are very good at keeping it in their litter trays. I use underbed storage boxes with high sides to keep their wee and hay in the right place. Hasn't been working recently though with the spring fever and most have been enjoying digging it all out and dumping it on the floor!

I'm quite lucky as most of mine are very good at keeping it in their litter trays. I use underbed storage boxes with high sides to keep their wee and hay in the right place. Hasn't been working recently though with the spring fever and most have been enjoying digging it all out and dumping it on the floor!

its not them......its me! i always seem to dro loads when im giving them some. :lol:

:love: Its like a Bunny Paradise :love:

I also love how they are all nestled into the vegetation :love:

I think it's the only way I can get away with have a garden full of buildings:oops:

Also helps keep everything cool in the summer as they are in sun all day. The garden was here first for want of a better expression as I had landscaped it over a long period of years, but then as we had more bunnies we added a hutch here, a house there. We actually have more but I don't have photos of them all.:oops:

beautiful :love: Id love to be a bunny in your care!

Its actually names/colour schemes for my playhouse that i need inspiration for and i have no idea at all. I knew you had some lovely set ups, im actually envious of your rabbits! :oops::lol:

I think it's the only way I can get away with have a garden full of buildings:oops:

Also helps keep everything cool in the summer as they are in sun all day. The garden was here first for want of a better expression as I had landscaped it over a long period of years, but then as we had more bunnies we added a hutch here, a house there. We actually have more but I don't have photos of them all.:oops:

Yeah, our bunny house is underneath the trees but I think I'll get some proper plants round it like you have :D

beautiful :love: Id love to be a bunny in your care!

Its actually names/colour schemes for my playhouse that i need inspiration for and i have no idea at all. I knew you had some lovely set ups, im actually envious of your rabbits! :oops::lol:

I am trying to come up with one more pair of names for my new hutches, but I need to use something different. Have used Cottage, Room, Apartments, Maison, Flat, Annex, Shed, Home, Lodge and Warren in all of my titles so far so I'm a bit stuck.

Good luck with yours!

I love your bunny houses, it's like a bunny boutique hotel :love: If I had outside bunnies this is exactly how I'd like them to look. Beautiful :D

If you had a bunny house that had 3 or more levels you could call it The Town House or how about The Cabin? :D

This is The Rainbow Room and is another rescue bunny house. The inside is single storey but has a shelf of toys :oops: to add interest and has a mirror which most buns seem to like.

Garden8June2010002.jpg

This is Windwhistle Cabin and it's currently in use by a pair of my own bunnies. It has an extension to the back to give them multi level space and two aspects. The back part is a big area with a roof but is completely open on one side. I'm going to be adding another area to the side as soon as the weather is more predictable :D

Garden8June2010004.jpg

This is The Sea House in the distance and was my first ever bunny house. It has a hardtopped run to the side and two levels inside.

My catarract bunny Arnold Monkfish and his wife Josie Izzytwig live here.

Garden8June2010001.jpg

This is Rose Cottage. Not the most attractive view of it but at least you can see the attached run.

RoseCottageReRoof001.jpg

Oh Wow these must be the best bunny house set up's I have ever seen, they are wonderful and magical and if I was a rescue rabbit I'd want to live there :love::love::love:
It's fantastic :D

I am trying to come up with one more pair of names for my new hutches, but I need to use something different. Have used Cottage, Room, Apartments, Maison, Flat, Annex, Shed, Home, Lodge and Warren in all of my titles so far so I'm a bit stuck.

Good luck with yours!

How about Condo, Bungalow, Castle, Burrow? I like Cabin as well :D

Thanks for posting the photos, I was trying to explain to Colin what your set-ups were like at the weekend but I couldn't find the threads you've posted before, so this is quite helpful! Going to try and make our bunny shed a bit more interesting inside :D

Chateau? Palace? Nest? Chalet? Villa? Shack? :lol::lol::lol:

How about Vanilla Villa? :lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE your set-ups :love::love: They look so pretty, its like a little fairy wonderland for bunnies!!

I'm totally green with envy - it's all the little details that really make these look stunning and turn them into a feature in the garden, rather than just a functional eyesore (which is what my kennel and run seems to be).

I love the use of mirrors, pretty planters outside, fence panels for roofing and the metal wall art particularly and I might have to pinch a few ideas to pretty mine up a bit.

I also remember the wonderful things you did with glass bowls and the like in the doors. :love::love:

Thank you lovely people; If I am not careful I will get a big head.

So I am looking for names (fairly sensible ones this time) for my new boarding accommodation which funds the rescue rabbits here.

It's this below

I'd like it to reflect what it is so think bungalow might be out of the running :lol::lol:

These hutches came from Kernow Pet Housing in Cornwall and as they are for holidays the decoration theme is sort of holiday ish. Beachy you get the idea. Inside is now partly painted blue (the outside will stay natural) and will have mirrors to look like portholes. Lino yet to go down is also sea coloured with mineral flecks. The block will also have an awning (hopefully nautical type stripes) too when I get the time to make it.

PaintedKernow.jpg

Got any suggestions?

I had gotten already The Top Deck, Below Deck for one pair. Not very imaginative.

I could just do Holiday House No 1 and Holiday House No 2 but that's quite dull don't you think.

My big outdoor building with the indoor cabins in it is called "Home From Home" and the hutches/bunks are all numbered to make life easier.

I'm a bit stuck for once.

Back