• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony for Andrea ~ Cat ~ 9pm Monday 21st March.

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Dear members,

Tomorrow we shall have a Candle Ceremony for Andrea at 9pm.

Please feel free to leave a message of remembrance, poem, photo or just a goodbye for her.

Andrea was a lovely and funny lady who, even though was not an active member in recent months, will be very much missed.

Andrea, I hope you and Lucy are united once more and are enjoying a beautiful, warm Spring day somewhere magical. :love:

Last edited:
I will take part,Andrea was the first on here to make me feel at home when I first joined and the first to become a friend on f/b,our loss is truely heavens gain xxx

Rest in peace Andrea, you are once again reunited with the gorgeous Lucy.

You will be missed by many :(

I don't know about anybody else but I just haven't been able to think about anything else all day.

I too had been thinking about Andrea in the last week or so and wondering how she was getting on. It's such a shock to hear of her passing.

I remember so many times that there were petty arguments on threads and Andrea would act as peacemaker and how it would distress her that people were falling out. She was truly special with such kindness and humour, so cruel that she also had demons to deal with. :cry::cry:

I'm so glad that we are having a ceremony to remember her. I'll be lighting a candle.

Thank you for organising this, I shall have my candle lit tomorrow.

It's always sad when someone loses their life but even more so when it was someone who played a big role in Ru.

Andrea you will be sadly missed by those that knew you.

Back