• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The three buns keep eating these leaves...Clematis?? Pics of leaves & buns playing

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
The three buns keep eating these leaves...Clematis?? Pics of leaves & buns playing

Im worried - I think the leaves are clematis which I know is poisonous.. but in what quantity...

Here is a pic of the bush- The leaves drop off and land in the stones on the garden. The buns keep finding the leaves (which are less than an inch long) and eat them. Sometimes dry and sometimes fresh.

DSCF0675.jpg

We keep stopping them when we see them and have swept most of them up but they keep emerging from the pebbles.

How much is too much? Is the odd one ok. They seem ok but all 3 of them LOVE these little leaves.

Here are pics of them playing today they are a nightmare to keep watch over!

DSCF0647.jpg

This is MINE

DSCF0649.jpg

DSCF0652.jpg

Binky

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0657.jpg

DSCF0660.jpg

DSCF0663.jpg

Dirty Nose!

DSCF0664.jpg

Shattered from all the fun!

DSCF0669.jpg

Tough day!

DSCF0676.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

Last edited:
Does the plant have white flowers? If it does it is possibly a jasmine. Don't know how safe they are though sorry.
Lovely pics though. Are the buns enjoying their new hutch? :wave:

No idea what the plant is, but I know clematis is bad for buns from another thread. The buns are looking pleased with their new surroundings. :love:

Back