• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Lily Oct 2006 - 2nd March 2011

karen1980

Mama Doe
Our darling Lily, not a day has gone by since you left that we havent missed you.

Your bowl still waits for you to feed from it and your fleece for you to snuggle in.

You will remain in our hearts forever.

Mummy will do a video of you and post it when she feels she can cope in the meantime here are some pictures of you our darling Princess Lily.

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled.jpg

n568227554_642313_5885.jpg

n568227554_642312_5080.jpg

And a little video for me to pretend your still here.

She was beautiful!

I'm so sorry you lost her, but glad you have her memories to cherish and draw comfort from in due course.

Binky Free Luscious Princess Lily x

So sorry you lost her, my heart sank when I saw her name in RB :cry: Binky free Lily xx

Mine too Fran she was my child we had such a close bond :cry:
She went to the bridge on the 2nd but havent been able to face putting this up but wanted her to be remembered in the candle ceremony
I am collecting her tomorrow

Night night Lily, chica, Lily bum booie, Lily dum dooie, chica wica, Princess Lily, Lily dum, Lily bum, monkey, sweetr cheeks, seetie pie, mummies little girl

You will be forever in my heart and never forgotten xxx

Last edited:
I am so very sorry for your loss Karen :cry: Lily was a beautiful girl :love:

Hugs to you at this difficult time xxx

Binky free Lily, watch over mummy sweetheart xxx

I'm so sorry, she was such a pretty girl :cry: thinking of you Karen xx

Binky free at the bridge Princess Lily xxx

Back