• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted

He is gorgeous :love: ... I was sorely tempted to bunnynap ... but resisted the urge :lol:
Glad he is settling in ... he was as good as gold on the trip!

Lovely to meet Tracy & Wendy too !! ...... good day all round me thinks :D

Likewise! Lovely to meet you to Suzanne, shame I wasn't able to meet Wendy and Becky too, but you just never know what the future will bring.

We would like to say a huge Thank You to all who have helped get these bunnies to their safe places.

honey61, poppymoon and especially Becky86 for offering to take this bunny who was desperately in need.

Thank you very much to you all.

Likewise! Lovely to meet you to Suzanne, shame I wasn't able to meet Wendy and Becky too, but you just never know what the future will bring.

glad bunbun is safe now. he's gorgeous:love:

wendy & eric say thank you to tracy:wave:
thank you for the lovely espresso suzanne:D
and hellooooo becky:wave: give him a nose rub from me - hope you weren't in trouble;)

The advice we would give would be to contact the NCL on 0300 1234 999

However, the poster doesn't feel that's an option she can do. Potentially she could contact her local Branch or Centre but they would likely give the same advice because of the procedures that have to be carrier out and gone through.

See on her thread just now she is saying she can't use the phone, she could write a letter or an email though if you can provide an email address - the telephone system 'could' asertain the same information from email aswell surely? If someone is time wasting or making hoax accusations then you can still trace them via their IP address I think, it would save money if the inspectors had an Iphone and used email aswell.:wave:

See on her thread just now she is saying she can't use the phone, she could write a letter or an email though if you can provide an email address - the telephone system 'could' asertain the same information from email aswell surely? If someone is time wasting or making hoax accusations then you can still trace them via their IP address I think, it would save money if the inspectors had an Iphone and used email aswell.:wave:

That would be something to raise with the main RSPCA because you have valid points.

In this situation, the best we could offer would be for her to locate her local RSPCA Branch or Centre (http://www.rspca.org.uk/inyourarea;...yC56t8yPRvLjsWrwMns!-2126108915!1299103393126 on the right of this page she can find it by region) and then contact them and talk to them and see what they say. They may have an e-mail address available for her to use.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to suggest anything else.

That would be something to raise with the main RSPCA because you have valid points.

In this situation, the best we could offer would be for her to locate her local RSPCA Branch or Centre (http://www.rspca.org.uk/inyourarea;...yC56t8yPRvLjsWrwMns!-2126108915!1299103393126 on the right of this page she can find it by region) and then contact them and talk to them and see what they say. They may have an e-mail address available for her to use.

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to suggest anything else.

OK I'll leave it you to raise it as your working for them I take it? I'll pass that on to the OP on the other thread though thankyou :wave:

I'm just a regular volunteer :) nothing major. I volunteer to put up all the rabbits on RU and RR.

Oh right OK - thats great very commendable - I thought you were employed sorry. I've copied that bit over to the other thread, your still better placed to make suggestions than me, I don't have much to do with my local RSPCA - I wasn't overly impressed with their attitude in terms of what is 'acceptable' for rabbits, I appreciate the legal constraints and I fully support the RSPCA in the sense that I will always back them and report cruelty and I want them to have more 'clout' but, I was disappointed to say the least at a) the lack of concern b) the lack of actual knowledge regarding the rabbits requirements in order to meet the 5 freedoms that the RSPCA are saying they enforce for animals and frankly speaking frustrated at the lack of 'balls' for want of a better way of describing it in enforcing better standards. I appreciate they are limited because of lack of 'legislation' to enforce and I will continue to support the RSPCA in that and hope in time they get more support and assistance and respect and legislation to assist them in their work.:wave:

oh, seeing there had been some more posts, i thought we may have an update on the bun in question on this thread.

oh, seeing there had been some more posts, i thought we may have an update on the bun in question on this thread.

Apologies to hijack the thread, I thought it was a happy ending and finished, RSPCA and Becky have replied on the other one now thankyou :wave:

Back