• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mercedes single female lop

weeble

Mercedes is a large female rabbit, she has not been handled much and is not a big fan of being picked up. I have sat with her stroking her nose and she is quite happy with this. She is a fiesty lady and has lunged at any other rabbit that has been near her. We are hoping this will calm down once she has been spayed. She will need experienced owners who are looking to enjoy a rabbit for its rabbityness rather than as a cuddley pet.
mercedes3.jpg

Mercedes is at Wirral RSPCA a homecheck and adoption fee will apply

Bump this girly is still looking. If anyone local was interested in fostering her that may also be an option

this bunny is lovely. I noticed her on the rspca wirral website after I have found and fallen in love with my two boys. I would love to foster her but at the moment i just do mot have the room and also my runs are pretty close together with all bunnies seeing each other. this may not be good for her. Good luck with her xxxxx

Back