• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

I'm so sorry. Putting Blackberry in for Buttercup to say goodbye must have been so agonisingly painful.

Thinking of you all at this awful time.

Binky free Blackberry, sweetheart:love:

Thanks all - your kind words mean so much.

I can't stop crying, I will miss him so much.

And poor Buttercup - they were such a snuggly pair :cry:

The dental started fine, and then he suddenly stopped breathing and his heart stopped. The vets and nurses spent 45 minute resucitating him. He had started to recover and then went downhill again.

It broke my heart to say goodbye to him.

It was even sadder to put his little body in with Buttercup so that Butters could say goodbye too :cry::cry::cry:

Its a horrible thing to do. I did it with PB and the pain is so awful. Just gut wrenching. I am so sorry :( x

I can't sleep - every time I close my eyes I see him.

He would stretch p the gate whenever I went near and ask for bum rumples.

I can't switch my mind off.

-hugs- I'm really sorry you lost him! Binky Free Blackberry!

Focus on the rest of your lovely boys for now. The pain will ease! -bigger hugs- x

Thinking of you this morning and sending hugs, it's so horrible waking up again to the reality and rawness of it all x

I looked for news on Blackberry this morning... & my heart sank when I saw the update :cry::cry:
I am so very very sorry Blackberry has gone... such a beautiful boy & adored by so many.. .especially you.
He will always be remembered...
Thinking of you xxx

I really am so sorry. I cant imagine what you are going through. Best wishes to you xxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry: Not dear little Blackberry. I'm so sorry he didn't make it. :(

Sleep tight gorgeous little one. xx

How dreadful I'm really sorry to hear that I saw this thread & didn't realise it was so tragic an outcome I hope you'll be alright & take comfort in your other bunnies, he was clearly a little star & he will always shine in your heart :cry: (hugs)

Back