• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's gone. At rest under the Acer tree

WTF is going on with RU today??

OMG, Blackers, I am so so so so so so so sorry. *huge hug*

Is there anything I can do for you? I am in utter tears for you and Ali :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks all - your kind words mean so much.

I can't stop crying, I will miss him so much.

And poor Buttercup - they were such a snuggly pair :cry:

The dental started fine, and then he suddenly stopped breathing and his heart stopped. The vets and nurses spent 45 minute resucitating him. He had started to recover and then went downhill again.

It broke my heart to say goodbye to him.

It was even sadder to put his little body in with Buttercup so that Butters could say goodbye too :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks all - your kind words mean so much.

I can't stop crying, I will miss him so much.

And poor Buttercup - they were such a snuggly pair :cry:

The dental started fine, and then he suddenly stopped breathing and his heart stopped. The vets and nurses spent 45 minute resucitating him. He had started to recover and then went downhill again.

It broke my heart to say goodbye to him.

It was even sadder to put his little body in with Buttercup so that Butters could say goodbye too :cry::cry::cry:

Poor poor buttercup :(
I'm crying here so I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is for you :(
We are all here for you xxxx

We are all sharing this grief with you tonight, you have all our sympathy. I still can't believe this has happened!

Back