• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring fever has kicked in

:shock: Sebastian has just given me the most evil look for interupting :oops:

its at time like these tht im glad scooter is neutered. but i wish id done it sooner because he still asks a bit like this not seen him humping anything yet and i dont give him the chance to hump my shoe lol :lol::lol:

its at time like these tht im glad scooter is neutered. but i wish id done it sooner because he still asks a bit like this not seen him humping anything yet and i dont give him the chance to hump my shoe lol :lol::lol:

being neutered wont stop humping/spring fever :wave:

lol

being neutered wont stop humping/spring fever :wave:

lol

wont it :shock: wonder wat he does will im at collage then :lol: i did think about getting him a teddy so he could pretend its a friedn or throw it around lol.

ill have to remeber this.

wont it :shock: wonder wat he does will im at collage then :lol: i did think about getting him a teddy so he could pretend its a friedn or throw it around lol.

ill have to remeber this.

Humping is part of normal bunny behaviour. If you see the threads on here, you'll see that, especially in the bonding threads :wave:

they're both neutered :lol: Sebastian never humped his toy bunny, and didnt hump Mae during bonding. He didnt until they were in the carry case and I said I thought he might be gay :lol:

Humping is part of normal bunny behaviour. If you see the threads on here, you'll see that, especially in the bonding threads :wave:

hell probs start doing that when he gets a friend ive never seen him do it yet with anything. he use to have a small basket ball and i never saw him do anything with that. i wonder why?

Does your bunny also make the constant grunting sound? Marvin sounds like a bit fat man going at it! :lol: he always looks so confused when I pull him off :roll:

scooter makes grunting noise but he mostly does it when hes playing with the box that hangs from the top of the pen and when he runs around or when hes circling me.

scooter makes grunting noise but he mostly does it when hes playing with the box that hangs from the top of the pen and when he runs around or when hes circling me.

:lol: Hormonal behaviour!

He lurrrrrves you. He wants to huuuummmmmppppppp you! :lol: :love:

That'll all calm down in 6-8 weeks :)

Does your bunny also make the constant grunting sound? Marvin sounds like a bit fat man going at it! :lol: he always looks so confused when I pull him off :roll:

dont think so :wave: my two arent very vocal tbh but they were behind doors when I interupted so I couldnt hear anyway :lol:

Mischa's been humping Mini a lot. I think it's partly spring fever but also cos he's feeling better (er, slash hyperactive)

:lol: Hormonal behaviour!

He lurrrrrves you. He wants to huuuummmmmppppppp you! :lol: :love:

That'll all calm down in 6-8 weeks :)

i hope so he never tryes climbing on me to hump me though just runs around me making the noise i think its cute :lol: some one told me because he was happy.

Back