• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"lemon thyme"

there's lots of different varieties of thyme, lemon-scented is just one of them and is perfectly edible if your buns like it :wave:

Thank you :D he may like it more then normal thyme :) ill try it later as they are both having there afternoon bunny nap :lol:

Let me know if he likes it. I've just been at Tesco for Spenser's rocket, and considered the thyme. Their coriander is 'distinctive Asan flavour' so I decided to stick with flat leaf parsley for his herbs.

Last edited:
just tried it and he seems to like it more then normal thyme :) he isnt over excited about having it but he will eat it if thats makes sense :lol:

just tried it and he seems to like it more then normal thyme :) he isnt over excited about having it but he will eat it if thats makes sense :lol:

Mine don't really like woody herbs like thyme, sage and rosemary. :roll: They will eat the sage from my allotment but not the stuff from the supermarket, go figure.

Jazmine isn't too fussed on herbs, Poppet used to love them. She once ate an entire basil plant which was on my mums patio :D She also loved sage, thyme (lemon and regular) the odd bit of apple mint, loved red mint and lemon balm. Handy as I had all of them in my garden :D

Well done Casper! I'll get some for Spenser next time I am in Tesco. :)

:D yes, you may have to leave it in there for a while, i think its the strong smell casper needed to get used to it first :) it seems casper and spenser like the same things :lol: casper has rocket too :D

Back