Thread: Where to buy?

Alpha Buck

Default Where to buy?

Small hutch i.e. 3 foot for use as bed area/litter tray area for indoor bunnies. Their floor is laminated and they don't use the pet carrier at all so they could do with a hideout/somewhere to sleep.

If I do buy one, isn't it bad because its so small that they think it is okay to be selling small hutches for rabbits?

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiYojimbo View Post
    Small hutch i.e. 3 foot for use as bed area/litter tray area for indoor bunnies. Their floor is laminated and they don't use the pet carrier at all so they could do with a hideout/somewhere to sleep.

If I do buy one, isn't it bad because its so small that they think it is okay to be selling small hutches for rabbits?

ebay? preloved? any second hand websites, or just type it into google and yeh its a shame shops still sell such small cages/hutches! :/

bunny slave to thumper,snow,lilly,valentino and fifi<3

check out my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/furryfur...s?feature=mhee
    'Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms” <3

Could you make one? Will probably be cheaper too.

I've got this:

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/poppy...-at-home-16028

for my bunnies, with the wire door permanently wedged open. Just somewhere for them to have thier litter tray when they're inside coz they wont use it if its not private

I saw it online and went to my P@H store and they actually have them, but don't have them on display in the shop, so I had to ask for it which is good i guess.

I can't imagine anyone actually using it outside though - the wood is so thin!

I've got this:

for my bunnies, with the wire door permanently wedged open. Just somewhere for them to have thier litter tray when they're inside coz they wont use it if its not private

I saw it online and went to my P@H store and they actually have them, but don't have them on display in the shop, so I had to ask for it which is good i guess.

i swopped a 5ft double hutch for my 3ft one! i think i got the poor deal there!
    look on ebay....i have seen loads on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Joh619 View Post
    I've got this:

That's similar to the one we have for our two - but i think theirs is actually smaller The wire door has been removed though.

ETA: It was the hutch that came with Lucky.