• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Timothy .. Single Young Boy..new pics post14

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0115midjan20110044.jpg

2011_0115midjan20110048.jpg

TIMOTHY IS BETWEEN 6 AND 7 MONTHS OLD AND IS A LOVELY , LIVELY , FRIENDLY BOY .

HE IS BOOKED IN TO BE NEUTERED ON TUESDAY AND WILL BE READY FOR A NEW HOME IN 2 WEEKS .

Last edited:
Id be interested in taking him, ive got separate hutch as i think takes quite a few weeks for the neutering to take effect and they need to get used to one another first.

My female has been sprayed, just looking for a friend for her.

Are you in Barnsley i take it?

Thanks.

Id be interested in taking him, ive got separate hutch as i think takes quite a few weeks for the neutering to take effect and they need to get used to one another first.

My female has been sprayed, just looking for a friend for her.

Are you in Barnsley i take it?

Thanks.

we are just outside Barnsley .. just off junction 36 of M1:)

I keep coming back to look at Timothy :D

I want my son to improve my hutch and run before I have another bunny though, and for that I have to wait till it's a good time for him. :(

I would also like time to get to know one bunny before getting a partner as well....would that be a problem?

I keep coming back to look at Timothy :D

I want my son to improve my hutch and run before I have another bunny though, and for that I have to wait till it's a good time for him. :(

I would also like time to get to know one bunny before getting a partner as well....would that be a problem?

he seems very lonely .. i would prefer him to be paired up quickly if he is to live outdoors .

I'm back looking at Timothy :)

After positively not having 2 bunnies, I've changed my mind. I'm taking in an 18 month old female in a couple of weeks. She'll need jabs and spaying, but if Timothy is still around when the time is right I'd love see if it would be possible to bond them :)

Back