Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The hutch I won is set up ! *pic heavy*

Default The hutch I won is set up ! *pic heavy*

Here is the pictures of my new hutch I won , my dad set it up earlier !

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteMc View Post

]
    looks great dont forget to put something along that bottom edge so they cant get out !!!

Can I ask is this a hutch or part of one of the run systems that is available?

Do you mind me asking what size it is as it is difficult to tell.
    Purchase your Pledge a Pound hoodie here

Help support the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign and spread the message that rabbits should not be bought on impulse by visiting their shop here

Supporting pet stores without livestock where profits are created ethically

Quote Originally Posted by janice View Post
    Can I ask is this a hutch or part of one of the run systems that is available?

Do you mind me asking what size it is as it is difficult to tell.
    This is just the hutch I wil be using a tunnel to attatch the hutch to the run once I have money to buy the parts and the hutch is approx 6ft ( 175 cm) X 3ft ( this doesnt incluse the top section)

Looks great Love the pic of Penny in the bedroom bit, and Russel peeping through the hole above
    Elmo and Cookie the Thrianta brothers ♥
    Princess the Lionlop

Quote Originally Posted by Demismith View Post
    Looks great Love the pic of Penny in the bedroom bit, and Russel peeping through the hole above
    ahaa thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteMc View Post
    This is just the hutch I wil be using a tunnel to attatch the hutch to the run once I have money to buy the parts and the hutch is approx 6ft ( 175 cm) X 3ft ( this doesnt incluse the top section)
    When you say 6 x 3 foot are you measuring length and depth or length and height. What is the bit you have not measured and how big is that?

Help support the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign and spread the message that rabbits should not be bought on impulse by visiting their shop here

My honest opinion is that it isn't big enough. The "hutch" part is only 3ftx3ft...as is the run. It's great that you're going to add a larger run onto it, but the enclosed space really isn't the recommended size for two buns
    My blog, Howard's House

Wedding pictures!

My signature might stay as the above for the whole year...afterall...look at those faces...aren't they rather gorgeous? I think so! I might be a little eager with the ChirsMoose spirit...or perhaps just a little lazy in not bothering to change my signature pic. The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTed View Post
    My honest opinion is that it isn't big enough. The "hutch" part is only 3ftx3ft...as is the run. It's great that you're going to add a larger run onto it, but the enclosed space really isn't the recommended size for two buns
    Sorry but I think it needs to be bigger too. It does look fab though I love the pink roof. What is it made of?

There are mixed views but something like megazorb might be better for your buns health than megazorb.

I am sorry but I do not think it can actually be called a hutch due to its small size. The height in the bed area is also too small. It would work ok if it had an attatched large run and an attatched hutch which was a minimum of 6 x 2 feet, making this as part of the run system.

I do have some of the tubes from the runaround at home in use with rabbits and these work well attatched to a hutch with attatched run or a shed or wendy house.