• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angry =/

Did they ever pretend to be a responsible breeder. I agree...this is utterly disgusting:evil:, but it doesn't look like this person would be called anything other than a backyard breeder.

There ARE responsible ones....but you're not going to read anything like this from them!;)

I agree they definitely sound like backyard breeders and extremely bad ones at that. Pure evil

I think it's a little harsh saying that because these idiots have no thought for the welfare of that poor rabbit that all breeders are the same. I understand you must see some real horror stories working in a rescue but their are some good breeders out there in the same way there are also some bad rescues.

Well apparently they are a member of the BRC, and according to a website, have for sale:

Dumbo rat babies
A conti x frenchie baby
Choc otter mini lop
Black mini lop
A nethie who may be pregnant and due 17th Feb
Black otter nethie
Blue fox nethie as soon as her kits have gone
Mismarked dutch once her kits have gone
A "dulop" (read dutch x mini lop aka crossbreed)
Another crossbreed
REW crossbreed for free
White sealpoint lionhead for free
Baby degus x 2 litters

And a litter/2 litters of kittens due

Back