Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Fundraising Event Dates 2015 - Please post your event here!

Hi, I am not too far away from you.......any chance I could pop over sometime during those days, throw a carrot in for you...........and some money too?

Spent the day with Alice at Windwhistle Warren yesterday.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Of course, it would be lovely to meet you! I am opening the doors to the little annex 9-5 Sat and Sun for anyone who wants to pop in - I must make time to go and help Alice out some time ��

Make sure to introduce yourself!
    20th March 2015 I will be 'The Hutch Bunny' for 48 hours: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/thehutchrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyRVN View Post
    Of course, it would be lovely to meet you! I am opening the doors to the little annex 9-5 Sat and Sun for anyone who wants to pop in - I must make time to go and help Alice out some time ��

Make sure to introduce yourself!
    Will do.

Just bumped up a thread I started a while ago about what you are doing. Hopefully get more donations.....fingers crossed.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh wow! I haven't seen that yet! Will try and have a proper look on a proper sized screen!
    20th March 2015 I will be 'The Hutch Bunny' for 48 hours: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/thehutchrabbit

Not too long now!!!!

Mama Doe
    Windwhistle Warren, Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue, Gloucestershire

Thank you Emma and Di! Sorry, I know I am useless keeping up with things. All my time is spent sorting out bunnies needing help, and spare time, with Dad 😳

WindWhistle Warren

Quote Originally Posted by aliceechamberlain View Post
    Thank you Emma and Di! Sorry, I know I am useless keeping up with things. All my time is spent sorting out bunnies needing help, and spare time, with Dad ��
    No worries Alice.....I know how busy you always are. Your heart is in the right place...caring for furry friends and your family. You are a wonderful lady and will have my continued support for as long as you want/ need it. Take care. xx