• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Event Dates 2015 - Please post your event here!

Reading Rabbit Rescue Animal Welfare Event and Fun Day

2m4ejww.jpg

Wondering what to do tomorrow?
If you are in the Reading area why not pop along to the Reading Rabbit Rescue Animal Welfare Event and Funday at Mapledurham Pavillion, Caversham, RG4 7LB

Amongst other things there will be lots of information about rabbit care and lots of delicious cakes to purchase and eat.
The Hay Experts and Make Mine chocolate will be there.

MMC will be doing a special offer on Classic Sweatshirts with a limited range of sizes and colours on sale at only £10. Colours available will be Heliconia, Carolina Blue, White, Burgundy, Beige, Kiwi and Honey.
10shv86.jpg

If you are in the area we would love to see you. Come along and talk rabbit with us :D

2m4ejww.jpg

Wondering what to do tomorrow?
If you are in the Reading area why not pop along to the Reading Rabbit Rescue Animal Welfare Event and Funday at Mapledurham Pavillion, Caversham, RG4 7LB

Amongst other things there will be lots of information about rabbit care and lots of delicious cakes to purchase and eat.
The Hay Experts and Make Mine chocolate will be there.

MMC will be doing a special offer on Classic Sweatshirts with a limited range of sizes and colours on sale at only £10. Colours available will be Heliconia, Carolina Blue, White, Burgundy, Beige, Kiwi and Honey.

If you are in the area we would love to see you. Come along and talk rabbit with us :D
:wave: And if you need further inducement to come along, here's what I'll be taking along... well more than one of each, obviously :lol:

cakes004.jpg

BARC ..rabbit open day ..22nd July

Open day
22ND JULY
1PM -4PM

23 Skiers view rd
Hotyland Common
Barnsley
s74 0bt

just off junction 36 of M1

we are praying for nice weather and hope you will come along to meet the barc bunnies

:wave:

2013funday.jpg

We have booked an alterative venue if the weather isn't kind to us, which we'll update on the day if need be.

All welcome to come :D

Last edited:
Open day
22ND JULY
1PM -4PM

23 Skiers view rd
Hotyland Common
Barnsley
s74 0bt

just off junction 36 of M1

we are praying for nice weather and hope you will come along to meet the barc bunnies

:wave:

I hope the weather is kind and you have lots of visitors!:wave:

The next Honeybunnies fundraiser will take place TOMORROW, Saturday 28th July in the grounds Bosworth Hall, Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire.

Once a year, the South Kilworth Riding Club (SKRC) and the Husbands Bosworth & Theddingworth Sheep Dog Trials team up and share the grounds and fields surrounding Bosworth Hall for their respective activities.

If you've never seen Border Collies working - you'll be spellbound. The competition at the SKRC shows is generally very good and they offer a nice selection of classes. You don't need to bring a horse or a dog to attend, just come along and enjoy the action!

This will be our third time at this popular annual event which, weather permitting is well attended and a great day out :thumb:

We will be doing our usual tombola, merchandise and bric a brac stall plus hopefully reaching out to a new audience regarding rabbit welfare and re-homing :D:wave:

Refreshments on site :thumb:

I've added RGNP Family Fun Day and the Honeybunnies event to Rabbit Rehome and RR Facebook pages. Sorry for the delay in getting this up Tracy, I am so disorganised at the moment and it slipped me! :oops:

Back