Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundraising Event Dates 2015 - Please post your event here!

Hybrid View

Default Fundraising Event Dates 2015 - Please post your event here!

If you have a fundraising event you would like to tell members about, please post it here.

Last edited by Leanne; 31-01-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Posted on behalf of Winnie's angel;

HOT 'X' BUNNY DAY
    27th March 2011
    Richmond market hall
    come along meet some of the long term residents of BB and have cuddles with them.
    Tombolas, raffles and usually the photo competition. Which is great fun. Enter your bun or pet into the photo comps 1 each
    Pride & joy
    rescue (must have story to go with it)
    best friends
    bric-a-brac etc to buy
    refreshments and good natter.

always a busy day and every penny goes to rescuing more buns and piggies
    www.bunnyburrows.btik.com

Posted on behalf of Mrs Bunnykins;

Windwhistle Warren fundraiser....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I know this thread seems rather premature, but the earlier folks know, hopefully more will be able come along.

For the past two years, I have been invited along to the open day at Pershore College. (Worcestershire) The college runs courses on many, many things of which animal welfare is one.

Their open day is a great day out for everyone !!!! I have run a stall raising funds for RWA and Windwhistle Warren. My stall consists of three tables, one which has loads of literature from RWA, one selling miscellaneous items, and the other a great game which my friend and I devised, and beautifully constructed by her father. It is called ' What's in the warren ?', and creates great interest and is brilliant for raising funds.

The first year I attended it poured down with rain all day and was held indoors. Last year the weather was just perfect, so up went my gazebo, tables set out and had a fabulous day.

Well I have been asked to attend again this year...............yippee!!!
    The date is 11th June. The college is on the B4084 between Evesham and Pershore.

Last year these following attractions were also there. I would think that it will be much the same this year, but will post further details nearer the time.

Plant and produce sales
    Gardeners question time
    RHS advice and membership
    Floristry demonstrations
    Garden design exhibitions
    Classic cars
    Dog agility
    Animal workshops
    Pets and exotic animals
    Falconry displays
    Countryside and conservation displays
    Refreshments available. Homemade cakes, sandwiches, light lunches.
    Craft stalls
    Other animal charity stalls of which two are local ones. Canine Friends and Worcester Animal Shelter.

The entry fee LAST YEAR was 5.00 per car or 2.00 per person.

The college has a block dedicated to the animals, including RABBITS, guinea pigs, mice, creepy crawlies, all of which can be visited.

The college is set in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside. Perfect.

If you manage to come along I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. That is unless the weather is appalling. Fingers, toes and paws crossed !!

I will do a reminder nearer the date, which will include opening times and price of entry.

Hopefully something to look forward to in these bleak times.

Default Fat Fluffs' LOVE YOUR BUNNY day - Feb 12th 2011

13/4/11 - Binky free Roo ... always loved & never forgotten xxx
    16/5/11 - Binky free Trix ... our little princess xxx

Fab poster!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodlouse View Post

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I know this thread seems rather premature, but the earlier folks know, hopefully more will be able come along.

For the past two years, I have been invited along to the open day at Pershore College. (Worcestershire) The college runs courses on many, many things of which animal welfare is one.

Their open day is a great day out for everyone !!!! I have run a stall raising funds for RWA and Windwhistle Warren. My stall consists of three tables, one which has loads of literature from RWA, one selling miscellaneous items, and the other a great game which my friend and I devised, and beautifully constructed by her father. It is called ' What's in the warren ?', and creates great interest and is brilliant for raising funds.

The first year I attended it poured down with rain all day and was held indoors. Last year the weather was just perfect, so up went my gazebo, tables set out and had a fabulous day.

The date is 11th June. The college is on the B4084 between Evesham and Pershore.

Last year these following attractions were also there. I would think that it will be much the same this year, but will post further details nearer the time.

Plant and produce sales
    Gardeners question time
    Floristry demonstrations
    Classic cars
    Dog agility
    Animal workshops
    Pets and exotic animals
    Falconry displays
    Craft stalls
    Other animal charity stalls of which two are local ones. Canine Friends and Worcester Animal Shelter.

The college has a block dedicated to the animals, including RABBITS, guinea pigs, mice, creepy crawlies, all of which can be visited.

If you manage to come along I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. That is unless the weather is appalling. Fingers, toes and paws crossed !!

I will do a reminder nearer the date, which will include opening times and price of entry.

Bump.

The entry fee is still 5.00 per car or 2.00 per person. The entry times are 10am to 4pm.

I look forward to meeting some of you RU'ers and raising some funds for Alice.
    Last edited by Mrs. Bunnykins; 22-04-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post

Plant and produce sales
    Gardeners question time
    Floristry demonstrations
    Classic cars
    Dog agility
    Animal workshops
    Pets and exotic animals
    Falconry displays
    Craft stalls

This is drawing near!!!!!!!!!! Yippee.

The entrance fee is still 5.00 per car and 2.00 per person.
    Opening times 10am to 4pm.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed for good weather.

I have lots of lovely things to sell and as prizes to raise funds for Alice. Tiger lily has made some gorgeous earrings, and I have some mugs and keyrings with pictures of bunnies on them. A huge amount of good quality soft toys to sell, which were kindly donated by a client of mine.

Please try to come along and I am sure you will enjoy yourselves.It would be great to put some faces to your names.
    Last edited by Mrs. Bunnykins; 08-05-2011 at 08:53 AM.

Bumping this up as the date is drawing near.

Bumping again.

I've starting sorting through some lovely bunny themed items to raise funds for Windwhistle.

Please try to come along and support Alice.