Thread: Have you tried the new Weight Watchers ProPlan Diet??

Warren Scout

Default Have you tried the new Weight Watchers ProPlan Diet??

Has anyone tried the new Weight Watchers ProPlan diet?

Just wondered if it was better than the original points diet?

Two of my work colleagues are doing it and they have both lost a fair amount of weight since the start of the month; one of them has lost about half a stone so far. I don't know how they'd say it compares with the old WW but they say the new one is easy to follow and there is a good amount of flexibility in your additional allowances which do give enough opportunity to fall off the rails/go for a drink/go out for dinner etc. I seem to recall they said that the points are worked out differently (so things have more points in them than they did before) but you are allowed more points on a daily/additional basis so this compensates.

They also say that the WW foods which are carefully measured to be one/two propoints etc, taste like cardboard and they assume you lose weight because you either don't finish them, or you go for a long walk around town looking for something tastier
    Rabbits are cheap and easy pets to look after badly.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Two of my work colleagues are doing it and they have both lost a fair amount of weight since the start of the month; one of them has lost about half a stone so far. I don't know how they'd say it compares with the old WW but they say the new one is easy to follow and there is a good amount of flexibility in your additional allowances which do give enough opportunity to fall off the rails/go for a drink/go out for dinner etc. I seem to recall they said that the points are worked out differently (so things have more points in them than they did before) but you are allowed more points on a daily/additional basis so this compensates.

They also say that the WW foods which are carefully measured to be one/two propoints etc, taste like cardboard and they assume you lose weight because you either don't finish them, or you go for a long walk around town looking for something tastier
    Thanks Santa, that's really helpful. Its good to know, just need to decide whether to try the new one or go for the old one. I am quite good a cheating though.

Warren Veteran

I use the old points system which is so much better than they ProPoints

I love most of the WW foods, never found anything yet that tastes like cardboard
    Make 2014 in 2014 ~ Total so far: 50

CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I use the old points system which is so much better than they ProPoints

I love most of the WW foods, never found anything yet that tastes like cardboard
    Gem you've just had me in tears!!!

I was intrigued to find out what Post Pals are went to find out and sat blubbing whilst reading the testimonials. I am so soppy!!!

Anyway, what a lovely thing to do. I am definitely going to send some letters and I will get my children to draw some pictures.

Well done you for supporting such a lovely cause. I am going to join you in supporting them as I can remember how lovely it felt as a child to recieve a letter or card.

Thanks