Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artificial grass?

Young Bun

We have long-ish artificial grass for the whole of our garden and its under part of the bunnies run. They also free-range sometimes. They've never tried to nibble it and its lovely and soft under foot. We've had it for several years without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rosehenry View Post
    Artificial grass will not be safe for the bunnies. Bunnies will also damage the artificial grass. So it will be better to stay away from artificial grass to the bunnies.

Welcome to the Forum Rose

Do you sell artificial lawns rosehenry? I notice that your homepage is an artificial lawn company website and you've responded to a thread that was 4 years old.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Do you sell artificial lawns rosehenry? I notice that your homepage is an artificial lawn company website and you've responded to a thread that was 4 years old.

Artificial grass under the rabbit run has been a huge mistake for me. Only put it down 2 months ago and there were 5 large holes where they had dug at it. Found one of my buns moving around under the AstroTurf like something from an episode of Tom and Jerry having a whale of a time. Ripped it up and put it in the bin promptly - they will have to make do with paving.