• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shelf life of liquid panacur?

id like to know this too! as i went to give poppy hers after her booster 6 months ago and it was mouldy on top :shock: the receptionist told me it didnt have a shelf life date too, i just get a new one each time now but its ok for me as im on a pet health plan at the vets, i pay them so much a month and they give me general stuff like rear guard, worming, vacc and 15 per cent off dental free :) so i just get new stuff each time now (i do them every 6 months after there myxi jab)

id like to know this too! as i went to give poppy hers after her booster 6 months ago and it was mouldy on top :shock: the receptionist told me it didnt have a shelf life date too, i just get a new one each time now but its ok for me as im on a pet health plan at the vets, i pay them so much a month and they give me general stuff like rear guard, worming, vacc and 15 per cent off dental free :) so i just get new stuff each time now (i do them every 6 months after there myxi jab)

I use the cat/dog one and always replace it after a year if opened, not seen any mould yet but will look out for it

I think it would depend more on when it was manufactured than when it was dispensed.

Not entirely true, it would also depend on whether it was dispensed in the manufacturers bottle or transfered into another container first.

Given what it says on the Data Sheet (see link in my previous post) I dont think I'd use any stored for more than 3 months :?

Back