• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a Bouncer in the house.... 2nd vid now added!

The dog from neighbours? I remember when he had that dream about marrying Rosie, the dog from next door. No-one believes me when I tell them that.

Oh my God, I am boring and slightly odd...why do I post these things :lol:

The dog from neighbours? I remember when he had that dream about marrying Rosie, the dog from next door. No-one believes me when I tell them that.

Oh my God, I am boring and slightly odd...why do I post these things :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean you don't know who I'm referring to? How shocking. I thought he was a national treasure.......:lol:

needpics-vi.gif

Pics & Vid

Bouncer: Fowster mummeh did say dat I could have sum bouncy time in dah oomins owse but not for long becawse I do has fick coat and I must not gets ot or it cud make me pooorly and dats not good. So she did turn dah eeeetin off for meh and I did dis...

"Sniffy sniff sniff"
Bouncer19012011003.jpg

"Kiss meh"
Bouncer19012011004.jpg

"Kiss mah a$$"
Bouncer19012011006.jpg

Bouncer19012011005.jpg

Jen: Bouncer, that's very rude and children come on the forum, you mustn't say things like that.
Bouncer: Sowwwy mummeh :oops::(

*sulks*
Bouncer19012011007.jpg

"Fowster mummeh did do sum moving pichews of meh too but she says day are takin a vewwy looooong time to get onto dah pooter but she will put dem on as soon as she can. See yoous soon RU, bye for now luv meh :wave:"

Here he is at last:

Note: he is breathing rather quickly as a result of just doing several laps of the sitting room followed by some maahoooosive binkies (which I didn't manage to capture :roll:)! He was only inside for 20 mins and went back out after I finished filming so he could chill out & cool off!

Play time! :love::love:

Last edited:
Back