Thread: I'm bragging! Pumpkin is an ace mummy-kits are fully litter trained... at 4 weeks!

Warren Veteran

Default I'm bragging! Pumpkin is an ace mummy-kits are fully litter trained... at 4 weeks!

Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
    They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
    Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
    So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Zahirre View Post
    Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
    They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
    Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
    So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!
    Awww, what clever little babies- and mummy too for teaching them!

Visit my Etsy shop for sea glass and beach jewellery

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_lily View Post
    Awww, what clever little babies- and mummy too for teaching them!
    You're going to reap the rewards too No weeing and pooing all over your house :P xxx

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Zahirre View Post
    You're going to reap the rewards too No weeing and pooing all over your house :P xxx
    Haha, until Oscar starts teaching her bad habits, he has a habit of pooing over the side of his litter tray, no matter how big it is!

Visit my Etsy shop for sea glass and beach jewellery