Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'm bragging! Pumpkin is an ace mummy-kits are fully litter trained... at 4 weeks!

  1. #1
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    York
    Posts
    6,401

    Default I'm bragging! Pumpkin is an ace mummy-kits are fully litter trained... at 4 weeks!

    Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
    They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
    Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
    So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!

  2. #2
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    4,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahirre View Post
    Bit of a bragging thread to be honest... I'm so proud of my little miss pumpkin! For being a first time mum with an accidental litter, she is amazing! Just went to clean out the cage and the box I provided them with for a bed has actually been used as a litter tray!
    They all sleep away from the box so decided to give it a clean out. Checked the whole hutch and only a few poops were visible. Zero wees throughout the hutch too!
    Picked the cardboard box up and it was a bit heavy... pulled the hay aside and it is literally soaked with wee and covered in poops! Wish I'd noticed sooner but I thought they were sleeping there! (they were only cleanied out around 4 days ago)
    So yerp, we have 5 fully litter trained, 4 week old kits. Now that, is a clever bunny mummy they have!
    Awww, what clever little babies- and mummy too for teaching them!


    Visit my Etsy shop for sea glass and beach jewellery

  3. #3
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    York
    Posts
    6,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger_lily View Post
    Awww, what clever little babies- and mummy too for teaching them!
    You're going to reap the rewards too No weeing and pooing all over your house :P xxx

  4. #4
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Durham
    Posts
    4,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahirre View Post
    You're going to reap the rewards too No weeing and pooing all over your house :P xxx
    Haha, until Oscar starts teaching her bad habits, he has a habit of pooing over the side of his litter tray, no matter how big it is!


    Visit my Etsy shop for sea glass and beach jewellery

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •